Jolly Roger Increases Sea Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie the extra ships are just a pain there everywhere and whenever I launch my ship I am immidieatley in a ship battle plus I use my weak pirate a lot and they have low level ships that dont get along with the big ships.

I am having the same issue on test server. My test pirate is still in his early twenties and he still uses just the light sloop. I figured why spend money on ships when ultimately I want a war frigate. I figured I would suffer through the light sloop until I had enough plunder to get me my dream ship...lol. Well now things dont go so well. I also am lacking a totem or two and use it for good honest transportation when I am not lootin those EITC ships.

Its getting to the point ware a pirate cant even cross the bay without having to zig this way and zag that way and streaks of blue, red and black streaking over head. Ya cant even be conversin without balls flying past ya ears so close I dare not raise my hand in fudin hand signaling rebut without drawing back a hook.

You would think that those skullies would go down easy there ships being so full of holes and all rotten slimy I have yet to find what holds the old things up but they do stay up and they do fight hard at all us passer byers trying to get to some good honest hull bustin. My dog wont even naw on the bones they keep dropping behind.

They also they all dried and brital but they aint! If you slice them just rightly thin there be some blood in those bones!

Ut oh! This is all I need more ships. I have problems enough trying to not sink! :eek:

Your post made me laugh Sven. I'm always doing the zig zag thing even on a high level pirate. Well, a high level pirate with a low level sailing that is. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back