Jolly Roger Increases Sea Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen it. I'm guessing it is a part of the Halloween holidays events.
I am thinking that as well but it is appearing as very unorganized. It would be cool if there was a large fleet or something that guilds and the likes could focus an attack on but just putting in more skullies stretched over open water will just make it irritating for the lower level players that don't have totems yet. Although a naval barricade might be interesting surrounding one of the islands.

I am thinking that as well but it is appearing as very unorganized. It would be cool if there was a large fleet or something that guilds and the likes could focus an attack on but just putting in more skullies stretched over open water will just make it irritating for the lower level players that don't have totems yet. Although a naval barricade might be interesting surrounding one of the islands.
I would agree, though the ships don't seem to tread between Port Royal and Tortuga, haven't checked Cuba..

LOL that is great Captian Morgan! I managed to miss it unfortunately but we will all have to get together for a repeat! Weekend is just around the corner so we should all be able to have a good time with it.

October 22, 2010
divider_line.gif

All Hallows' Eve is approaching and its powerful magic is spreading throughout the Caribbean. Jolly Roger has been using the magic of All Hallow' Eve month to his advantage. First, he made land unsafe for Pirates by unleashing the Curse of the Muertos Moon. Now we hear he's going to create havoc at sea for Pirates too!

From October 22 - October 31, Pirates will see an increase in Skeleton ships at sea. Gather your crew and get out to sea! Don't let Jolly Roger get the best of us, Pirates. Attack and sink any Skeleton ship wherever you find it!

October 22, 2010

All Hallows' Eve is approaching and its powerful magic is spreading throughout the Caribbean. Jolly Roger has been using the magic of All Hallow' Eve month to his advantage. First, he made land unsafe for Pirates by unleashing the Curse of the Muertos Moon. Now we hear he's going to create havoc at sea for Pirates too!

From October 22 - October 31, Pirates will see an increase in Skeleton ships at sea. Gather your crew and get out to sea! Don't let Jolly Roger get the best of us, Pirates. Attack and sink any Skeleton ship wherever you find it!

Will thinks what are the extra ships for do you get better loot or are they just trying to put more of a halloween feeling in the gsme.

biggest place i've seen the pack is around driftwood none of them are really worth fighting... but they sink just as well as the next ship :)

Well, they are giving pretty good loot, sometimes 2-3 royals in one sink. The other night we also got 3 skull chests. The Death Omen and Black Harbinger deliver the best goods.:)

I dont like this because there are too many and they attack you when you dont want them to.

But there is a benifit for people doing quests that involve sinking them.

I'm not gonna lie the extra ships are just a pain there everywhere and whenever I launch my ship I am immidieatley in a ship battle plus I use my weak pirate a lot and they have low level ships that dont get along with the big ships.

yeah and they once again replaced ALL ships pretty much lol my lowest guy Pulsar cant do a quest because the got rid of Vanguards to clear up server space for more of the pirate ships... ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back