Jolly Roger's Double Agent!

Yea, so, I teleported to Raven's Cove to find this guy telling a girl to "STAY HERE" at the docks...
I followed him, and enjoyed quite a laugh as he chatted to himself.
A Rage Ghost got me, the dude revived me, and so our rather... odd, conversation began... There's a lot of chatting missing from the screen shots ):

hehe1.jpg

hehe2.jpg

hehe3.jpg

hehe4.jpg

In this next picture, a bunch of the conversation was missed, sorry... D:<... I had to explain to him what I meant when I said that this is awkward... He didn't understand O.e

hehe5.jpg

:D

one time, there were these lvl 14 basic access members in tormenta and i was fighting there as well.

and um, one died.
i revived him, and asked: what are you doing here?
him: SEARCHING FOR DAVY JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: *thinking: ROFLROFLROFLROFLORFORFOFL!!!!!!!!!!* oh, he wont be here, trust me, ive found him before ;)
him: OK THEN WHERE IS HE
me: hes on isla de avaricxiaiiwsh (however you spell it...)
him: OK TAKE US THERE
me: you can tp there, add me to the crew and ill tp in a bit and help you find him.
him: OK
*couples minutes later his 'crew' shows up*
him: OK GUYS LETS GO
*they all tp after he crews me and i leave crew, change severs, and go back to tormenta and contiune to fight*

LOL BEST DAY EVER ROFL
i actually ended up encountering him about 2 months later O_O!

one time, there were these lvl 14 basic access members in tormenta and i was fighting there as well.

and um, one died.
me: *thinking: ROFLROFLROFLROFLORFORFOFL!!!!!!!!!!* oh, he wont be here, trust me, ive found him before ;)
me: you can tp there, add me to the crew and ill tp in a bit and help you find him.
*they all tp after he crews me and i leave crew, change severs, and go back to tormenta and contiune to fight*

LOL BEST DAY EVER ROFL
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and um, one died.

LOL BEST DAY EVER ROFL

ROFL im goin to try that on one xD

Back