Jolly's Buccaneer Bowl

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Jolly's Buccaneer Bowl
February 04, 2011
divider_line.gif

Sharpen your STEEL and Pack your gunpowder ... the Marceline Guild have intercepted a message that says Jolly Roger plans to blitz the beaches of Tortuga this Sunday!
Pirates must defend their home turf and repel these invaders at all costs. The encrypted message states that the invasions will kick off at 12:30 PM, this Sunday, February 6 (Pacific Time/Los Angeles) and Jolly won't let up until every last Pirate has been sacked.
Gather your crew, prepare the defenses, show your bravery and fend off these undead invaders -- there's no telling when they will stop!

Good point! I'm gonna have to do both, Pirates on and TV on ... and go afk on Pirates most of the time ... :p Pardon me if you feel like you are talking to a wall when you talk to me. GO STEELERS!!! :excited:

YEAH STEELERS RULE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH STEELERS RULE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a smiley for that, Corey ...
pirate.wink.gif
Not a big fan of Steelers, they won too many times already but GB beat us so I don't have any other choice!

There's a smiley for that, Corey ... ;) Not a big fan of Steelers, they won too many times already but GB beat us so I don't have any other choice!

well i dont even watch football and have no idea who the steelers are i only said that cause most of my friends say steelers...soooo
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 4:03 AM):
There's a smiley for that, Corey ... ;) Not a big fan of Steelers, they won too many times already but GB beat us so I don't have any other choice!

who is "us"?

well i dont even watch football and have no idea who the steelers are i only said that cause most of my friends say steelers...soooo
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 4:03 AM):

who is "us"?

Lololololol ... :rolleyes: ... and do your homework! You're smart enough!

Back