Judas Creek's triumphant return

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreekLegacy

Sea Legs
Ahoy, barnacle buckets! I be Judas Creek, swashbuckler captain of the Silver Queen and the Black Wolf.

It's been too long since I've fricasseed a Black Guard, blown the head from a Skeleton, or hexed a Ghost, and I'm itching to plunder the seas again! My precious War Sloop the Silver Queen has been rotting in harbor, she needs the open water. My War Frigate, the Black Wolf, is in desperate need of new canons, her guns are all but rusted away as I grew fat and lazy in my retirement. It's gone on long enough! I need to feel the wind on me face again, the creak of the timber beneath my feet as the tiller shifts under me hand. I want to see the look of awe and fear in the faces of the Navy swabs as I dance around them with my blade. I'm bored, and I'm back! Also...I'm broke. Once more I'll be the scourge of the Caribbean!

I'm CreekLegacy, the mastermind behind master pirate Judas Creek and his rascally crew (4 of the 6 hit level 50 with mastery of all weapons). I was a member of the Skull and Arms guild, then when leader Black Beard left to form Black's Brigade I went with. I first joined PotCO in December of 2007, and I stuck with it all the way to 2011 when SWtOR launched and pulled me into a galaxy far, far away instead. I've been missing pirates something awful though, and I hope TLoPO launches soon, because I done hitched my wagon to this star.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :)

KUyq8Rt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back