Blog Post JULY PEDDLER SPOTLIGHT

5b142a3138a7d18599fbffb95e3b3932.jpg_558x314.jpg

Look what happens when I leave ye mates alone fer even a little while! I goes out on a cruise, a quite successful one I might add, and when I gets back I find that me good mate Davy Doubloon has done gone off th’ deep end, swingin’ his sword at potential customers! Pirates be too afeared of him to buy his wares, ha!

That be not here nor there, as they say. I had a successful cruise an’ by thunder I’m gonna share that with ye! I heared about Davy when I came to Tortuga to try an’ donate some fantastic cargo I… -ahem- …acquired. So instead, I went t’ see Phillip on Padres del Fuego. He were impressed with me cargo; crate on crate of expensive purple cloth. “I know just what to do with this.” Says he. “Can ye at least give me a hint?” Says I, “I may be able t’ stir up interest.” Phillip thought fer a moment afore he answered; “Aye. The ‘Amethyst Adventurer’. Ye can tell mates that.”

So there it be, a brand new outfit never before seen. I’ve not been by t’ take a look meself, so all I can say is git yerself down to a peddler on Port Royal, Tortuga, Cuba, or Padres del Fuego and pick one up! Rumor has it that the outpourin’ of new clothes in the Caribbean done inspired another outfit; the Mighty Mariner. Blue with yellow accents be what I heared, check it out afore they all be gone! An’ as always; Take what ye can, and give nothin’ back!

So instead, I went t’ see Phillip on Padres del Fuego. He were impressed with me cargo; crate on crate of expensive purple cloth.
Blue with yellow accents be what I heared, check it out afore they all be gone!

These were some of the colors I could change to before tlopo-rc-v1.0.0:
colors.png

These are new peddler outfits--including the ones for this July--that came out after tlopo-rc-v1.0.0:
5b142a3138a7d18599fbffb95e3b3932.jpg_558x314.jpg

0000.png
000.png

In conclusion, this is:
0000.gif

I love the new Amethyst corset but I don't wear skirts! I wish ladies had an optioin to buy pants instead of skirts with the Peddler outfits!!!!! Now I am trying to loot purple pants for several alts... Just give us the option to buy pants too when you have skirts Please!!!

Back