Glitch  Jump Glitch

Make five of any swift foot, then you open your potions, and right click it five times SUPER fast, and that's all it takes. Amazingly you can do this over and over and keep jumping higher and higher! Not sure how many times it will increase the jump, but doing it five times makes you feel like you can jump the entire island of port royal!

I took 15.... not a good idea. I could hardly move.. My friend surprisingly got up to 25...But usually you crash after that... with 20 you can basically jump all the way to dark hart.

I took 15.... not a good idea. I could hardly move.. My friend surprisingly got up to 25...But usually you crash after that... with 20 you can basically jump all the way to dark hart.
Yeah yesterday Nell and I were doing that a LOT, I got at least 25 in me... I don't remember how many she had taken, but I'm pretty sure she took over her prescribed dosage...

I luv this glitch this shud be a pvp style fight. Super speed attacks and sword fighting in the air. Ps has anyone else notice there pirate becoming slower. I did the glitch with darkmonk and for some reason nightwolf became slower so did halloween wolf yet old bones and darkmonk werent affected and i did the glitch with them.

I luv this glitch this shud be a pvp style fight. Super speed attacks and sword fighting in the air. Ps has anyone else notice there pirate becoming slower. I did the glitch with darkmonk and for some reason nightwolf became slower so did halloween wolf yet old bones and darkmonk werent affected and i did the glitch with them.
No I can't say that I have had that happen to me...
On a small side note, has anybody noticed their pirate runs slightly faster when they pull out their sword? It might just be imagining things (which is quiet possible...:p), but I'm not sure...

No I can't say that I have had that happen to me...
On a small side note, has anybody noticed their pirate runs slightly faster when they pull out their sword? It might just be imagining things (which is quiet possible...:p), but I'm not sure...
well we're in attack mode !! Too kill ! To let no enemy alive !!! We must be slightly faster then usual..

I have no idea how u can get more than 5 in u... but it sounds cool :D

I finally tried this glitch and it was pretty hilarious. Trying to pvp is a little difficult but pretty fun.

Back