PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
dodging attacks isnt cheap lol its smart thinking rofl and jumper rules are universal every jumper follows them ( well most no so much anymore sense they removed fs and most of them free lance by jumping with pistols blunders and broadswords witch is REALLY cheap on their part ) and even when jumpers pvp each others the rules dont change unless its against a much lower level opponent then ( for me anyway ) its rusty cutlass and no skills vs that pirate and also real pirates didnt use broads like they do in the game i dont think they spint wildly to attack multiple oppenents thats just something disney did to make leveling and looting easier i honestly have no problem with blunders unless they use them to spawn camp but repeaters are just like using grave shackles they can take u out from across the map and keep u from hitting them ( witch i think qualifies as avoding attakcs like u said u hated earlier )
ok well, maybe add some periods (.) next time?
ANYWAY, the whole jumper rules thing has sorta disintegrated, and all the jumpers do their own thing. also, HOW ARE REPEATERS NOT FAIR PVP PLAY BUT DOLLS ARE?! with dolls you can use life drain (tonic), curse(essentially any one of the potions you can brew that increases attack), and grave shackles (a weak version of stun). With repeater, which is the improved version of the pistol (if i remember, you supported gun...?) and HAS BEEN AROUND since they started selling guns.
And broadsword being cheap? i dont see it... Disney added a weapon so we could use it SAME philosophy you used, if i remember corret :D

ok well, maybe add some periods (.) next time?
ANYWAY, the whole jumper rules thing has sorta disintegrated, and all the jumpers do their own thing. also, HOW ARE REPEATERS NOT FAIR PVP PLAY BUT DOLLS ARE?! with dolls you can use life drain (tonic), curse(essentially any one of the potions you can brew that increases attack), and grave shackles (a weak version of stun). With repeater, which is the improved version of the pistol (if i remember, you supported gun...?) and HAS BEEN AROUND since they started selling guns.
And broadsword being cheap? i dont see it... Disney added a weapon so we could use it SAME philosophy you used, if i remember corret :D
i never said gun or doll was fair you mis-read that post, and they added it for looting andleveling i dont think pvp was on their mind when they created it, sure ill give you that one but weapons that are uber powerful and require no effort like dolls and broadswords are beyond cheap

i never said gun or doll was fair you mis-read that post, and they added it for looting andleveling i dont think pvp was on their mind when they created it, sure ill give you that one but weapons that are uber powerful and require no effort like dolls and broadswords are beyond cheap

If they're powerful real pirates will use them. You just have to work to be able to catch a doll user or learn to cope against a broadsword my guild does it daily...

WELL, its easier to understand with periods, just saying;
anyway, I dont get HOW repeaters are uber powerful. you got equal access to repeaters, and so i dont get what you got against them. they're good weapons and if disney wanted to, they could block them in PvP.
Same for broadswords. They are good in pvp and help when fighting in crowds. anyway, broadswords do barely half their full potiential of damage if you just do button mashing, so it takes skill too.
Cutlasses are training weapons. Think about it. Cutlasses say "Perfect!" and "Mistimed", rather than the normal mistimes or nothing used by sabres and broads...
?

WELL, its easier to understand with periods, just saying;
anyway, I dont get HOW repeaters are uber powerful. you got equal access to repeaters, and so i dont get what you got against them. they're good weapons and if disney wanted to, they could block them in PvP.
Same for broadswords. They are good in pvp and help when fighting in crowds. anyway, broadswords do barely half their full potiential of damage if you just do button mashing, so it takes skill too.
Cutlasses are training weapons. Think about it. Cutlasses say "Perfect!" and "Mistimed", rather than the normal mistimes or nothing used by sabres and broads...
?

thats because the cutlass was around before and they didnt add the HUD to the broads and sabres when they released the new weapons and all weapons do half damage in pvp and pistols at minimum can take all of 4 hits to kill a pirate now imagine someone being on the other side of the map using it, see my point ?

Bah, I use any weapon for PVP, Don't like it? To bad. I Don't know where this Jumping thing came from... most likely from other multiplayer games where jumping would help you get away. I intend to use any weapon for PVP, the way its really meant to be played. And the rules for Jumpers? Not with me. Most people stop Pvping for this reason. There are only a few people I know who play the Normal PvP, and we all have a good time.
Of course, some Jumpers were mad because Disney removed FS. They said it was a Skill. Fact is, FS Never meant to be there, it was something overlooked. The reason Disney removed it, was because people were complaining about it. ( I guess there are more ppl who play Normal PVP than I thought) And of course, Jumpers started to say " BRING BACK FS!!!" But it'll be in vain. Why would Disney bring back an exploit? But the Jumpers are lucky that Disney only removed FS. They were so close from losing Jumping as well. That'll mean that the Jumpers will leave, or, get used to Normal PVP. If Disney decides to remove jumping, they may disable the SpaceBar for PVP All together. Lets see what happens then.

If they remove space bar for PvP I'll be extremely happy.. I'll finally be able to go back to playing Mayhems in Abassa instead of Team Battles in Antik and all the smaller 'A' servers. People will probably find another way to annoy people though... Jumpers will go away and some new weapon will come and there will be the people who use that in an annoying way. People will do anything to win.

If they remove space bar for PvP I'll be extremely happy.. I'll finally be able to go back to playing Mayhems in Abassa instead of Team Battles in Antik and all the smaller 'A' servers. People will probably find another way to annoy people though... Jumpers will go away and some new weapon will come and there will be the people who use that in an annoying way. People will do anything to win.

its called sliding

thats because the cutlass was around before and they didnt add the HUD to the broads and sabres when they released the new weapons and all weapons do half damage in pvp and pistols at minimum can take all of 4 hits to kill a pirate now imagine someone being on the other side of the map using it, see my point ?
ok i KNOW you said your done with this but i just wanna say, PISTOLS ARE LIMITED RANGE, so repeaters, across a map? even muskets with maxed eagle eye cant cross the mayhem map (yes i tried)
ok and i am done to now xD

To tell you the truth I could care less about the "unwritten rules", I generally use the broadsword and throwing knives. If a jumper doesn't like it well he/she can get over it. I generally try not to pvp "real" jumpers, but from time to time it occurs. There are plenty of other things about "real" jumpers I could rant about but I would most likely offend people so I'm ganna leave it at that. I'm not trying to insult or make anyone mad, just giving my two cents.

lol it doesnt offend me but anoyne who doesnt jump ( that dont use a brod ) cant own a jumper because of accuracy and most jumpers do only use swords that the main weapon but some like to mix it up with grenades but never voodoo weapons it takes alot to become a jumper and jumpers can take on full crews of mastered pirates with a brod and win if u let them use it but most use a cutlass to inprove their high accuracy the only ppl i have ever lost to ( recently after i started pvp ALOT and got rly good ) is Spade and Don alejeandro de castello if it was just a normal pirate ( like will ) with a cutlass i mean ANY cutlass they wanted and a jumper with a rusty cutlass the jumper would win do the failure to hit him and the fact that jumpers have a high accuracy and the rusty cutlass owns
EDIT (Oct 21, 2010 10:08 PM):
P.S. by lose to i mean cutlass vs cutlass no tonic ( but i can beat don were at about the same lvl )

I've pwned jumpers using a Sabre. What was that about all jumpers being able to own non-jumpers?

I've pwned jumpers using a Sabre. What was that about all jumpers being able to own non-jumpers?

because most non-jumpers are to lazy to turn while clicking

ok i KNOW you said your done with this but i just wanna say, PISTOLS ARE LIMITED RANGE, so repeaters, across a map? even muskets with maxed eagle eye cant cross the mayhem map (yes i tried)
ok and i am done to now xD

you know what i mean lol

its called sliding mate :) they only way they could ever completely remove jumping is to not allow the pirate to move AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back