PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Fast Switching Between weapons? , i used to do that to skip attacks and get to the next one faster But is fix, But i didnt know it made lag.
lol its not exactlly the same your still fs just without the attack so it doesnt lock you
Christopher, i ask you this: Why should we obey to your rules? I'm going to pvp how i want to PVP even if it means breaking all your rules. No offense, but i am a PIRATE.

Jumpers ruined the only way to fight other pirates...
That's why I like SvS, there is no diff types of SvS people that ruin your fun.

explane runners and light sloops with furry gunmen and repair people thats the jumpers of svs and jumpers didnt ruin it u dont like them dont pvp them u dont have to use their rules if u dont pvp them and its called parley the quite before the fight when the rules and negotioations are set

Correct....
Pirates never acted like frogs....
Or rabbits, I hate rabbits...
haha ikr? and the thing about jumpers is that they spend HOURS pvping to get good... at what? pushing buttons :p idk.. when i pvp i want to go have fun... not focus on trying to win D: which is impossible if someone is jumping like a rabbit or frog.. as you said :D

and pirates also dodged and parryed attacks witch is what jumping is supposed to reperesent so you just defeated yourself with your own argument

Yes, that's what the passive skill PARRY is for.
Def. of pirate-
pi·rate/ˈpīrət/

Verb: Rob or plunder (a ship).
Noun: A person who attacks and robs ships at sea.

Does it say, frog, rabbit, or something?​
I don't want to argue anymore, just joined a good guild I don't want to make myself look bad.

haha ikr? and the thing about jumpers is that they spend HOURS pvping to get good... at what? pushing buttons :p idk.. when i pvp i want to go have fun... not focus on trying to win D: which is impossible if someone is jumping like a rabbit or frog.. as you said :D

PvP is a good way for me to relax, that's why I usually go get my second high level on my other account and PvP it on a different computer, it's loads of fun...
'Till people accuse me of doing it for infamy... If I did it for Infamy I would be war master by now ._.

Why dont all you folks disagreeing meet up in game and go pirate to pirate instead of here??

All these strategies, boasts and strutting..... But no battles?? Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back