Just a small favor please

Teensy

Dockworker
Could someone please drop a few of the Iron priming rams in the water please? I have sailed and sailed sailed and almost just done.

I guess while I’m here, I’d like to hear larger community feedback on this.

Would you guys want Iron Priming to be less rare? Right now it’s only set to drop from a specific few ships, I believe.
Is the buffs good enough right now to make it so desirable? Some lusted after legendary's turn out to be meh in use, so that said, buff the iron primer and leave it as it is in it's scarceness. imo.

Would you guys want Iron Priming to be less rare? Right now it’s only set to drop from a specific few ships, I believe.
Gunner's Ram Is almost as good really ! I try to at least have that one on all mine !

The priming iron ram first of all can only be used once you reach level 24 on cannon. It is rank 2 in extra explosive range with +2 explosive boost and +1 thunderbolt boost. I don't see a purpose in making it more rare when people don't get it often to begin with.

Why not make it possible to get it through Cannon Defense like Revenant Ram but only at an extremely high round (300,400,500, etc). That way if those that want it are tired of sailing they have a chance to get it by doing something else for a change and it'll still be hard to get.

Sounds to me like it is rare enough. I think that is what Teensy is saying, they are hard to find.

Why not make it possible to get it through Cannon Defense like Revenant Ram but only at an extremely high round (300,400,500, etc). That way if those that want it are tired of sailing they have a chance to get it by doing something else for a change and it'll still be hard to get.
I feel like that's unreasonable, already getting to super-high rounds like 80+ onwards is really tiresome, takes an hour+, and exhausting for mostly everyone. Since CD doesn't have separate rooms/servers, and their isn't a pause button, I don't think people would want to be constantly sitting looking at a screen in hopes rng is in their favor.

I feel like that's unreasonable, already getting to super-high rounds like 80+ onwards is really tiresome, takes an hour+, and exhausting for mostly everyone. Since CD doesn't have separate rooms/servers, and their isn't a pause button, I don't think people would want to be constantly sitting looking at a screen in hopes rng is in their favor.
Those numbers were just an example, It shouldn't be given at too high a wave but it should be high enough that it stays rare/hard to get.
I don't mind working for something if I really want it/need it, Makes it more special in the end. Plus it's nice to have other ways of getting something instead of doing the same thing over and over and getting burnt out. That's just how I feel.

does anyone know what type ships the iron priming ram drops from? I know it's rare and yes it's too rare. I sail every day, different servers and nothing so far and yes I have been doing it a while but at some point you just gotta say to yourself is it worth it. If it's too easy People wont stay and if it's too hard people won't stay. Anything that takes hours and hours day after day is too much.

Last edited:
According to POTCO's client source code, of which I have formatted it's loot table into a Google Spreadsheet, Iron Priming Ram drops from exclusively any EITC ship and legendary/large fish. You can look for yourself here. Keep in mind this is from POTCO, not TLOPO. They could have changed some things, but they are in fact using POTCO's code as a base for their own, so it could very well be the same.

Last edited:
I can confirm what Bart said. Drops from all EITC ships (excluding Treasure Fleets), all Legendary Fish, and all "large" fish - the big ones at the bottom of the sea.

Back