Just a small favor please

My vote would be to leave it as it is. I also would like to point out that Legendary fish don’t drop loot and it would be the large fish only that could drop it, this should be corrected on the Wiki, but since fishing loot was nerfed I doubt a single one has dropped from a fish.

I haven't got much more than a rare in fishing since 2017! So I don't sed that too be correct. Unless some edits are done.
It’s probably still possible just such an extremely low chance. Fishing loot used to be extremely overly good, they nerfed it at some point and now it just seems extremely overly bad. However I recall fishing loot in POTCO being horrid as well. Maybe it’s something they should revisit at some point.

It’s probably still possible just such an extremely low chance. Fishing loot used to be extremely overly good, they nerfed it at some point and now it just seems extremely overly bad. However I recall fishing loot in POTCO being horrid as well. Maybe it’s something they should revisit at some point.
Very true!

Back