TYVM Just a thanks

John Darkseas

Pirate Apprentice
I don't know if this post belongs here or not, but I just wanted to personally say thanks to the developers. I was explaining to a friend today of tlopo and what it means to me and I started thinking of how the developers have made a wish come true.

To the developers of Tlopo, it personally means a lot to me that you guys take the free time to work on the game for all of us. I can't even explain how much... I know a lot of others feel the same. I don't want you to be discouraged of the work you've done because some feel the need to criticize with their complaints. Most of us appreciate the heck Outta what you do with a passion.

I don't know if any of you will ever read this but I felt the need to type it out as a true thanks from the lot of us. We understand the pressure and don't expect any of you to put your life on pause for us . I personally apologize for the ungrateful and ask that you disregard it as constructive criticism as I'm sure they are just as excited to play as the rest of us, though they lack the patience.

Again, thank you.

Back