[Just for fun] Live famed/legendary weapon/bright findings?

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
I've been looking through a few old videos of my and my brother playing Pirates Online, and some of our funniest moments were when we stumbled upon a famed weapon or high-end bright live. Even without commentary, just footage of opening a skull chest and seeing blue letters is amazing. I myself actually have two famed cursed blade finding recordings.
Aside from me, I've only seen one on YouTube which was someone showcasing a legendary weapon when he randomly found a famed doll. Do you have any moments? If you want, I could find a way to post my live findings. (Obviously, screenshots don't count. Only video.)

Finding famed weapons was the best! generally if you skulked those low populated servers and rather hit the ravens cove boss or the trade fleets you could get some nice ones, I found a staff one time that was famed and had good stats and looked amazing, kept if for two days and then found one with better stats and sold it to finish up my firebrand hull on my war brig, it was worth it XD

Back