Combat Just got knocked out 3 times because of the same bug

Lenny

Sea Legs
Fighting a seabeard and I would do attacks that would hit and the damage numbers were there and his health actually went down and right after those attacks I would do a blade storm that says it hit and it just doesn't change his health bar at all, like the attack hit and I saw the damage numbers but it's like the attack missed. The weirdest thing about this bug is that I will miss and it would lower his health bar, like my attacks hitting and missing are flipped around. Prolly doesn't help but I was fighting on tormenta and using a krakenbane

What level pirate are you when fighting the Seabeards?
The red numbers are, well, sort of "guidelines" and not to be taken literally.
Damage happens, but if you're too low of a level, you're not gonna get the best of the top foe in the game. At least not easily.

I was a level 32 pirate with maxed sword fighting like a level 40 seabeard. And thanks, didn't know any of that other stuff

@Lenny - The title of this thread is a bit misleading.

You are saying basically that the combat mode for enemies (for them taking damage from you) are reversed from how it should be, correct?

@Lenny - The title of this thread is a bit misleading.

You are saying basically that the combat mode for enemies (for them taking damage from you) are reversed from how it should be, correct?
mb about the title, and yea I attack and it registers as a hit but doesn't take away from their hp and when I attack and it registers as a miss but takes away from their hp.

Back