• Skull & Bones

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Fortune Hunter

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Firestorm

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Stormchaser

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Who needs ship customization? I can take down a war fleet with a vanilla ship no problem!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Ari

Buccaneer
Just got war frigate, and now I can afford a war brig. Should I get it or save gold for ship customization?
Also, I have wanted to tell somebody this for so long: Fri...Ga...Te. Must be Italian.
Anyone get the reference?

(EDIT) Please add WHY you like whatever ship customization.

Last edited:
Should I get war brig? Also, why do you like stormchaser?
Honestly, it depends on your play style, but I would get a War Brig.
I like Stormchaser because it increases your ship's speed and maneuverability, so I don't need Full Sail or Come About, and I can use the points needed for those abilities elsewhere.
Also, when fully maxed out, your ship's broadsides become lightning cannonballs, and even though it's not as OP as explosive or fury cannons, it's still amazing. Of course, it's quite expensive to get there.

I thought it was skull and bones that did fury which is most powerful besides explosives? Doesn't storm chaser do lightning shot?

Personnaly, I love love love cargo. I never have enough cargo. On a good run, I will need to dump some treasure chests! AND, cargo goes to skull and bones, with fury, the best cannon shot. And your armour goes up a fair bit as well.

Copperhead gives ARMOUR (way more important than health imo), and %5 explosive broadside a level, however 10% less speed and turning.

Here in my garage, just bought this new war frigate, but do you know what I love more, than my new war frigate? Legendaries! I loot one legendary a day.

It doesn't??? What if you do it through cargo?
Nope ;). Just be way to op if it did. To be honest though, you really don't need it.
I go skull and bones for my frig, skull and bones for war sloop(svs), and POSSIBLY copperhead for brig, although I currently have a light sloop in that ship slot for svs :).
Reason being I really DON'T want to throw skill points in firebrand for fortune hunter war sloop for svs (that's fabled to be the BEST svs ship, although you're only sacrificing 10% speed for no points wasted in firebrand and 40% more armor. That armor seems much more important to me.
There's really no use for a brig, war frig covers all situations nicely. Perhaps mat farming on the Edge, where brig has effectively one more deck gun.

man... I necroed this from Wednesday... sorry.

Back