Just need a little help.

Remy

Wanted Pirate
I recently bought a new computer and switched everything to it. I downloaded TLOPO and the live servers work perfectly but whenever I try to hop on the test server an error message pops up saying I can't connect due to so and so files missing and that redownloading might help. Well I've redownloaded like 5 or 6 times and it hasn't helped any. :bashhead:
Figured i'd try getting help here before I tried other routes. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Hi Remy.
We're you invited? J/K...
Here is a couple of resources on tlopo forums for you. First you should find your crash log file and send an email to support.
While you are waiting, check out the first link about finding cache files and clear those out manually before reinstalling tlopo.

https://piratesforums.co/threads/macbook-question-cache.27788/#post-367071 Post #14
on how to find and clear caches. And post #6 if using a Mac.
Also try and find your main drives TEMP file. Usually 'n' drive>users>YOU>TEMP or temp if windows.
If you have been running the system for some time without issues, then it's safe to delete the entire contents of that main drive temp folder as well.

Nevermind the issue has seemed to fix itself on it's own somehow. Thank you for the suggestions though Squintz..
This thread can be locked and/or deleted by a Moderator if possible.

Back