Just saw this new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaWs

Dockworker
Hey! Played POTC back in 2008-2010. I remember trying to play the game again in 2012 to see how it was doing while I was gone and it was terribly bugged and mechanically ruined which was a depressing sight. I appreciate that you guys have brought this back up in your project. I've tried talking to people in the open beta I guess they aren't too talkative so I guess I'll just have to settle for the forums ^w^

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Ahoy there LaWs! Sorry to hear that many haven't been very social. In game I believe a lot of people are just busy doing their own thing most of the time OR they are talking in crew chat or whispering so not always able to talk.
But here on the forums there is always a lot of posts and people to talk to without distractions:)
Oh and..
:sparklewelcome:

Welcome to the forums LaWs! We're so glad you've joined us here! I've actually found the game to be very social at times. You will just need to find a good guild home and give it time to make some friends. There are RPers here and lots of other options. The forums ARE a good way to chat it up too. I sometimes just leave the forums up in the background so I can check on them as I play so I can keep in touch with my forums friends. :) If you need a guild, PM me for a smaller 'family feel' kind of guild, ask around or visit the guilds thread here in the forums and read up on some! Good fortune and safe travels, 'til next we meet! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

I freely admit to being antisocial in game.
I chat to people here in the forums and in other mmo's I have often ended up as a guild leader or vice leader; part of the 'core' of people that keep the chat going. A lot of people see me as 'the joker' in social situations but quite honestly I'm not by nature much of a people person and I find after a day at work dealing my staff and customers, all I want to do is bimble about in game doing what I do and chatting with my fella.

Thankfully not everyone here is like me and I'm sure that if you get hooked up in one of the many helpful, friendly guilds in TLoPO you will find yourself making friends in no time :)

P.S. I am a nice person though, honest....just not always talkative :p

Hey! Played POTC back in 2008-2010. I remember trying to play the game again in 2012 to see how it was doing while I was gone and it was terribly bugged and mechanically ruined which was a depressing sight. I appreciate that you guys have brought this back up in your project. I've tried talking to people in the open beta I guess they aren't too talkative so I guess I'll just have to settle for the forums ^w^
Welcome back to the game, and welcome to the forums. Your welcome to join the guild I am in (East India. Co) its a roleplay guild and we are pretty active.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back