SvS Just thought I’d share this...

Angel20

Honorable Pirate
I’m not posting this for arguments or negativity since we have bothered the Tlopo staff long enough but, just hoping this year is when they would focus on Svs and release the version Svs was on Potco...

I’d like to add this conversation was back in 2017.... and no fix yet 😔

Attachments

• F5935E40-B420-4C8C-903E-7424D3FBC117.jpeg
    F5935E40-B420-4C8C-903E-7424D3FBC117.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 375
The response, or lack of it, really tells you about the state of the game.. 2 years we've been waiting on svs fixes and cannon defense, and 2 years nothing has happened. What a shame.

The response, or lack of it, really tells you about the state of the game.. 2 years we've been waiting on svs fixes and cannon defense, and 2 years nothing has happened. What a shame.
What, it's two years since they took CD back out of play? Time flies when you're having fun beta testing. We've seen new items and characters but unfortunately the core game hasn't seen much in the way of curing the problems of playability. And on it goes.

CD is being released again very soon..
To be honest, CD being released isn't as important, or doesn't matter, probably will in fact make Svs worse than it already is, because those one shot broadsides explosives still exist, getting Iron PRIMPING RAM will 110% make it even worse, with the broken OP repairs still in play, salvage not working, and countless of other things. But I hope you all know this already, if not I displayed it in here.

I understand your/others frustration. *Hang in there. Summer break is here and nearing for everyone, including devs.

As long as players strive to continue actual (beta) testing, there is no need to panic nor lose any glimmer of hope. ;)

To be honest, CD being released isn't as important, or doesn't matter, probably will in fact make Svs worse than it already is, because those one shot broadsides explosives still exist, getting Iron PRIMPING RAM will 110% make it even worse, with the broken OP repairs still in play, salvage not working, and countless of other things. But I hope you all know this already, if not I displayed it in here.
I do agree with you but I do think people want CD released as well as updates for SVS itself which hopefully comes soon as well.. Maybe even the same update?? Summer is coming soon hang in there!

Back