Just to prove its possible

HERE this is a soul i made during potions to prove its possible to make one
screenshot_2011-04-24_15-13-32.jpg

Used to have to make them for the shape shifting potions, it's very possible. I've made quite a few accidentally while brewing some of the higher level potions. Making one gives you a 10(?) rep bonus.

Searching is your friend :)
https://piratesforums.co/threads/old-shape-shifting-potions.590/

well i read some of the posts on it and ur right they dont wanna fix any of the bugs they have which is why we may never get those new ships boy do i wish the developers werent so lazy (actually could be a problem with the budget too i have no idea what is going on down there)

well i read some of the posts on it and ur right they dont wanna fix any of the bugs they have which is why we may never get those new ships boy do i wish the developers werent so lazy (actually could be a problem with the budget too i have no idea what is going on down there)
WRONG SIR theyve fixed several glitches in the sotl but its still pretty buggy and i think the reason they didnt keep the shapeshifting potions is because they are a overly complicated potion to make and they were buggy and whats the point in fixing something that most people will never make and use

WRONG SIR theyve fixed several glitches in the sotl but its still pretty buggy and i think the reason they didnt keep the shapeshifting potions is because they are a overly complicated potion to make and they were buggy and whats the point in fixing something that most people will never make and use

i have reasons to beleive they stoped work on sotl because right now they seem to be trying to add other things and its not just the sotl the other ships were pretty buggy too u bring a good point with the shapeshifting potion now what i rly want to know is what caused them to put out the new ships so early when they were no where near being ready for release

Davy Darkrage said:
Used to have to make them for the shape shifting potions, it's very possible. I've made quite a few accidentally while brewing some of the higher level potions. Making one gives you a 10(?) rep bonus.

Well, I think it's 10 rep bonus only if you combine 3 souls. They all disappear from the screen if you do. 4 souls is 20 rep, 5 is 30 rep, so on and so forth. I've never gotten above 5 souls in a combo though..

i have reasons to beleive they stoped work on sotl because right now they seem to be trying to add other things and its not just the sotl the other ships were pretty buggy too u bring a good point with the shapeshifting potion now what i rly want to know is what caused them to put out the new ships so early when they were no where near being ready for release

im pretty sure it was an accident that got put into test on accident with fishing

The release of the ships was a mistake. When updates are deployed to test a build is created from the Disney development/staging server, where things are actively being developed that may not be complete yet (or even ready for test, just ideas that D is playing with). I would assume they 'forgot' to clean certain things out of the build before pushing the update to test, such as the new ships and premature mini-games.

Anyways, back on topic please.

HERE this is a soul i made during potions to prove its possible to make one
View attachment 4899

Wait a minute, christopher, you are level 20 on potions? I am master pirate and i am still level 8,...whats wrong with this picture,....and that is only because my little nephew, he 6, he did my potions, i cant seem to get into making those,....i used to think that way about the fishing,...but i ended up loving fishing it got me, from 47 to level 50 in day,...give me some reasons, to like it, so i can level them up,....then i can say, i have everything mastered,.....well i do have a little ways to go on grenades, that is going a bit slow,..i get side tracked starting new pirates,...but i want at least one of my pirates, have every thing on them mastered,.even potions,....tell me that is not going to take me 6 months,.....:confused:

Wait a minute, christopher, you are level 20 on potions? I am master pirate and i am still level 8,...whats wrong with this picture,....and that is only because my little nephew, he 6, he did my potions, i cant seem to get into making those,....i used to think that way about the fishing,...but i ended up loving fishing it got me, from 47 to level 50 in day,...give me some reasons, to like it, so i can level them up,....then i can say, i have everything mastered,.....well i do have a little ways to go on grenades, that is going a bit slow,..i get side tracked starting new pirates,...but i want at least one of my pirates, have every thing on them mastered,.even potions,....tell me that is not going to take me 6 months,.....:confused:
cuz u can do cool stuff like turn invisible and get rep+ potions and gold+ potions and set ur head on fire lolz pluis its easy its matching colors

Did you build them up in the corner or did you just make them randomly on the board?

Did you build them up in the corner or did you just make them randomly on the board?
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking?

I try to answer, I did build them like this, aiming to make those. I have made them many times randomly too. It took me about 15 min. to make them all this morning including teleport.

LOL

I just made 5 red soul just to see what happened. :excited:It just told me congratulation and that I had made my potion. but I had not! I only had one of my ingreedience:confused:

Oh well I guess I can just make 3 souls and get all potions on that recipe

Oh well I guess I can just make 3 souls and get all potions on that recipe

ok I double checked, It does say congratulation you have now made etc. but you dont get the potion:mad: so there is a bug.

screenshot_2011-04-27_14-18-05.jpg

ya i made one too they are kind of hard to make oh Disney had to take out crab and alligator potion =(

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-01_18-49-09.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-01_18-49-09.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 12
Back