Just to Prove Something...

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
People say bountyhunters won't come after you if your are a lower level. Well, sorry to say but you're wrong. Playing on my lv 6, Kat, and a Century Hawk was after it. Didn't get the screenshot of it because I was running but here is some different proof.
screenshot_2011-07-03_14-26-44.jpg
Note the flag and what it says near it. And look at the noto level. :lol1:

People say bountyhunters won't come after you if your are a lower level. Well, sorry to say but you're wrong. Playing on my lv 6, Kat, and a Century Hawk was after it. Didn't get the screenshot of it because I was running but here is some different proof.
View attachment 8044 Note the flag and what it says near it. And look at the noto level. :lol1:
No one said they will not come after you. As long as you build up some good treasure on board and your level increases, They will be on yer tail. They even go after fishing ships.:fish:

Someone said they wouldn't, we had a debate/argument about the whole thing in private convo. Eventually it got annoying and I just went sailing and sunk Man-O-Wars and Warlords until it dispatched a bountyhunter.

No one said they will not come after you. As long as you build up some good treasure on board and your level increases, They will be on yer tail. They even go after fishing ships.:fish:

arent fishing ships indestructible ive tried to destroy them before by running behind them with a light sloop to take damage from a normal ship and they dont take damage

Bounty hunters will come after lower levels but if they stick to ships near their lvl the hunters shouldnt be a problem this update was meant to entertain us who are higher levels so whoever said they wouldnt they will
How would they go after fishing boats i thought they couldnt attack other ships

Will they come after a lvl 2 ship like if your sailing to cuba or port royal?
Depends on the Scoundrel level. it does not matter what level notoriety a pirate is, they attack only based on your scoundrel level which increases as you plunder.

Is the scoundrel/ship of the line thing permanent or temporary? If permanent, now I'm definately not going to master sailing :S

Back