Kait Mayfield

• Thread starter Deleted member 18883
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18883

Hi! I just recently installed the TLOPO! I used to play when I was younger on the POTCO. I had been thinking a lot about this game recently and decided that I was going to replay it. That's when I found out the original game went offline back in 2013, I was crushed, but found this site. I was wondering how many old players play on this reboot? I'm actually looking for two specifically that used to be in a guild with me and we would hang out regularly. Johnny Burnshot; blonde, normally dressed in dark colors. The other was Shaun (Sean) the Forsaken; built style of character, normally dressed in red, with a tri-hat. I'm not entirely sure if they're going by those names anymore but I would love to reconnect with them. If not that's fine too, I look forward to meeting and making new friends, Thanks.
Kiya

Welcome back!
I also used to play back when Disney owned it. Playing again brings back some good memories thats for sure.
I hope you find the friends you are looking for, I see a lot of people searching for old friendships.

Hi Kiya! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums and to testing TLOPO Beta!
There are many POTCO players here! Hope you find your friends :)

Welcome back!
I also used to play back when Disney owned it. Playing again brings back some good memories thats for sure.
I hope you find the friends you are looking for, I see a lot of people searching for old friendships.
thanks hun :D, I'm pretty sure at least one of them still plays. Just may be some time, which is perfect. Gives me a chance to gain back my old levels lol

Hi Kiya! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums and to testing TLOPO Beta!
There are many POTCO players here! Hope you find your friends :)
Thank you Hun! :D, I'm so happy to be back and I hope I do too. I've forgotten how wonderful this community is <3

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

I hope you find your old friends from PotCO, there's certainly a lot of old players here.

Because this area is really only for welcoming new people, not everyone looks here regularly so I think you'd have more chance finding them if you started a thread in the 'General' section....Good Luck :)

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

I hope you find your old friends from PotCO, there's certainly a lot of old players here.

Because this area is really only for welcoming new people, not everyone looks here regularly so I think you'd have more chance finding them if you started a thread in the 'General' section....Good Luck :)
Thanks hun! I'm really happy to be back.
Definitely will make a post in there :D thanks for the advice :raft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back