Keg Overload!!

Marc Shorecutter

Honorable Pirate
Kegs overrun the last invasion we had:eek:
screenshot_2010-11-16_19-35-11.jpg

Amazing... they had it in for ya...LOL. When the keg runners first came out I hated them but since I got a famed pistol I actually like taking them out... usually only takes me about two shots but it varies a little bit per invasion... looks like some kind of glitch going on there though.

excellent pic Marc..may i make a suggestion do the noblest of pirate traditions neaxt time you see that....RUN AWAY!!!!!! :D
lol i stood there and got knocked out twice:D
Amazing... they had it in for ya...LOL. When the keg runners first came out I hated them but since I got a famed pistol I actually like taking them out... usually only takes me about two shots but it varies a little bit per invasion... looks like some kind of glitch going on there though.
staff seems to work for me

Yea. I got a few for posterity. The water was full of them as was the beach. I know there was 20-30- there at one time :woot:. Notice in the first shot the instant the Keg Runner turned ghostly. lol. And I thought they turned to bone dust....

that is a good pic. i think this is the firt time i have seen keg runners turn ghostly.

Back