Announcement Key Contest Winners!

MMDR

Pirate Master
Ahoy!

The Storyline Team has gone through all 485 submissions for the contest! We were amazed to see how much talent this community has! There were so many fantastic entries, that we just couldn't limit ourselves to 10 winners. Because of this, we have decided to double the amount of winners. 10 players will receive a Key for their story submission, and 10 players will receive a Key for their drawing. All 10 of the drawings will be used in-game as sail emblems or tattoos. The grand prize winner’s design will be exclusively used by Keepers of the Code guild members.

Casey James (Grand Prize Winner! This design will be used by Keepers of the Code)
Pim Rose
Skel
Pablo Swordmaster
Entoni Barns
SirJukebox
Killerkat45
Coreilla Wavewalker
DaniGraces
dantix

We would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest. We would also like to congratulate all 20 winners! (Please send a Private Message to me in order to receive your Key).

Last edited:
Congratulations to all of the winners! I'm so very happy for you! That's a wonderful gift and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest! I ALSO want to offer up a sincere and encouraging congratulations to everyone, like me, who submitted stories and artwork and did not win a key. You never know unless you try and I TRULY enjoyed perusing all of your wonderful submissions! Thank you for trying and sharing your creativity with the community! Continue to fully support, encourage and show your appreciation for the entire TLOPO team! They work every day so we can enjoy adventuring in the world they work so hard on. Lets collectively try hard to keep negativity out of the forums. It can be devastating to people who work so tirelessly for us. Love and appreciate you all! Thank you again for hosting this contest! I truly enjoyed partaking in it! <3

Back