King of the Hill

Grabs the knife from my car and kills every single foulberto for laying a hand on amelia. Then points the knife towards Hector and kicks him off the hill into a garbage truck.

MY HILL!!

Goes through a vigorous sword-fight with Kat for the hill, but eventually pulls our Bush Master Pistol and shoots Kat. It doesn't kill her, but knocks her out. Her knocked out body rolls down the hill. MY HILL!

- Hires David Levinson (the guy from the movie Independence Day who invented a computer virus to destroy the enemy's mother ship computer system) to send virus to Mico's computer. - boom! -
- Hires Gold Rush team in Alaska to dump the gold-contained dirt to rebuild the hill. :cool:

MY *sparkly* HILL!

in that case....
-Puts dynamite on bottom of the hill, hill blows up and Jade goes flying. Buys tons of dirt, creates new hill.
MY HILL!!

Lures Amelia away from hill with a hologram of a fake hill. Turns real hill invisible so no one can find it anymore.... My hill /evil giggle

*Shoots Blunder everywhere until it hits Cheyenne knocking her into jail to take the hill for myself* Gee I hit her.

MY HILL!

Back