Recruiting Kingdom of Spain

Zeke Williams

Swashbuckler
The Kingdom of Spain is looking for new members! We are looking for all sorts of players to join our ranks! We are actively recruiting SVSers for our navy, PVPers for our army, and casual players of the game. Additionally, if you're a roleplayer or interested in roleplay, this is the guild for you! We have an active Discord and a family-like atmosphere, and we can make anyone feel at home. If you're interested in joining the guild, reply to this thread or message me here on the forums and I can give you some more information!

The Kingdom of Spain is looking for new members! We are looking for all sorts of players to join our ranks! We are actively recruiting SVSers for our navy, PVPers for our army, and casual players of the game. Additionally, if you're a roleplayer or interested in roleplay, this is the guild for you! We have an active Discord and a family-like atmosphere, and we can make anyone feel at home. If you're interested in joining the guild, reply to this thread or message me here on the forums and I can give you some more information!

I believe I was in this guild before, but got booted for inactivity. I would very much like to rejoin if I can!

Back