Kingshead Expansion Speculation

JacquesDessalines

Honorable Pirate
67178409_2393325777389178_7818795676682158080_n.jpg

On the The Legends of Pirates Online Facebook page this picture was posted with "Meet Holly, our pirate pupper in training. She likes to walk around with our left over Beta Keys.", however reading the top of the Discord you can make out "#kingshead The place to post suggestions for the upcoming Kingshead revamp."

No one in the Facebook comments mentioned it, likely distracted by the dog, but Kingshead revamp? Also it looks like potentially adding female EITC and maybe Navy? I wonder if the Kingshead revamp is under the storyline section, and there is a new quest line attached? I would love a new RC style quest to unlock new weapon types like the Axe which a GM used during an invasion, Jacques LeBlanc's Epee (with rare and famed versions as well from Undead French), and Dual Cutlasses like Tomas Blanco (with rare and famed versions as well from Undead Spanish). Kingshead's relation on the map to Congrejos in the north and Tomas' island whose name is escaping me next to Kingshead could make a neat weapons running storyline, with Devil Root potentially being the tree that drops an Axe (with Tree Stumps also dropping rare and famed versions), as his island is also reasonable in a weapons running line. Kingshead itself in the upper areas accessed by the stairs near the town and Remington could be revamped as a looting grounds for higher level players as with level 50s there is essentially no reason to go up there as Assassins are grey tagged. Putting a second more difficult boss up there, which I'd love if it were a Navy one level 40+, would create a fourth story line boss to release 4 legends as they did last year. Having a new RC style quest to unlock at level 40, with bosses and enemies correctly leveled for 40-50 looting would be excelent in my opinion.

What would you like to see if Kingshead is revamped?

A smaller questline with some additional rooms/locations in Kingshead could be nice and I could easily see that happening as there are plenty of doors dotted around Kingshead that can't be used... yet? Kingshead has plenty of potential in being added onto, and further maybe another place to experiment for future, larger scale new content.

Glad someone finally spotted this. From what we've seen so far it looks like they're readding and revamping the kingshead dock of old along with changing up and adding some structures near the dragoon bridge. We also know that it will tie into escondida and it's story in some way. Regardless i'm sure this content will be an addition that everyone will enjoy. :)

The new Anniversary thread has a picture at the bottom that kinda looks like the top of Kingshead

giphy.gif

Back