Suggestion Knock it off with the threads about trading.

There are many things people have mentioned over and over again... A big one Ive noticed is about "more inventory space" yet you didnt post a thread saying Stop with the threads about more inventory. Most likely its because you can agree to more inventory and you cant to trading. In my personal opinion I dont believe trading would be good in any sense. I get its annoying but all you can do is just 1. dont reply to the threads. 2. just give your opinion on the matter. No harm will come from a simple discussion about "Trading" maybe we just dont like it because we havent heard the right idea yet...

There are many things people have mentioned over and over again... A big one Ive noticed is about "more inventory space" yet you didnt post a thread saying Stop with the threads about more inventory. Most likely its because you can agree to more inventory and you cant to trading. In my personal opinion I dont believe trading would be good in any sense. I get its annoying but all you can do is just 1. dont reply to the threads. 2. just give your opinion on the matter. No harm will come from a simple discussion about "Trading" maybe we just dont like it because we havent heard the right idea yet...
I think more to the point is, trading isn't new. tlopo doesn't have to invent anything. I don't believe it's a new idea thats needed. I also believe what we suggest and rant about technically isn't relevant to actual game implementation.
Not to break peoples bubbles here, but the tlopo crew have only so much code to work with, physically and legally. It's up to them to include things that are already sitting in a lib. And it's up to them to actually write new code if they're capable and allowed to.

We are beta testers. We are not decision makers, nor do the devs imply that in any way when you sign up as a beta tester. But devs are human, and they just can't ignore other people thoughts and sentiments beyond just beta testing as a data source.

Clearly, just about everything in tlopo game world is reversible. There technically is probably nothing stopping the devs from putting in trading and taking it away if it doesn't work out. I don't see trading NOT working out however.

I guess this horse isn't dead enough for all of you
Nope.
It'll be in game at some point, in which case you can choose to ignore it and not use it.
Simple enough and no need to down people for wanting something.
Something that most every other rpg/mmo multi player in the world has. And has prospered.
I wouldn't be surprised if trading is already coded in by disney.
Perhaps tlopo truly doesn't have actual players to support trade even if they wanted to. If over 50% of the tlopo world is alt's and trading doesn't support moving items to any other alt on your account, then trading wouldn't be of interest to elootists and multi account people, who may have a minority of voice but a majority of pirates in the game.

It's an corundum.

what an corundum
oops. Typo. Typing with one eye is problematic some times.

conundrum ...
Funny, but my original mistake is actually related to pirates...

noun corundum
  1. a common mineral, aluminum oxide, Al2O3, notable for its hardness: transparent varieties, as sapphire and ruby, are used as gems, other varieties as abrasives: often made synthetically.
And we pirates like our rubies and gems don't we.

Was Stevie Wonder in a zombie movie? I didn't know that.

Last edited:
I’m actually keen of having trading + against more inventory space.

This thread’s initial purpose was to do something against the 8184873821 threads that were being created about trading at the time. I’m also suprised people decided to revive this thread as it no longer has a purpose really.

Can we please for the sake of god stop with threads like these? Why do we have to create six thousand threads about something that we have certainly not seen before on these forums? Every time a thread like this is created it just instantly turns into a huge crapfest and people just senselessly throw crap comments at eachother's opinion and what not. Every time another thread is created it just loses it actual value after a page with comments or two. People also rather tend to jump off-topic rather quickly and just straight up ignore the OP.

Now I am far from the type to come up with things like this but it's honestly just turning into something that is becoming annoying. We have a good chunk of threads about trading and people are just honestly coming up with the same question every time but worded differently. I am 100 % sure that the TLOPO staff will eventually come up with a poll or whatsoever about trading if they really want the community their input on the matter.

I come here everyday to browse the forums for general discussions, checking to see what loot people get, announcements and more but certainly not because I want to see all kinds of threads about the same darn thing. 1 thread is enough and we've had plenty of them in the past.

Edit: Please note that the screenshot down below is simply edited and not true in any way. There are no rules against the dicussion of threads or anything but it's simply something I put together to indicate what point I'm trying to bring over to you guys.

e3b19cb1d789c8ec4fa8e73e5cef9ff9.png

Please just make this happen already.
Actually, this forum structure allows for the easy ignoring of threads, topics and people. No one has to see anything they don't want to see.

Quests have already been changed from the original that Potco had them at , so does anything matter to keep it like Potco was ??? lol

Back