Discussion Kris's Six month Exercise Log

Food
cheeseburger (1 half slice of cheese, 2 ketchup, 2 mustard, 1 half packet mayo, 4 slices tomato)
16 oz water
6 oz of chopped steak
1 cup rice o roni
16 oz sweet tea
16 oz water

Exercise
Walked 40 minutes

Food
grilled chicken sandwich (5 slices tomato, mustard, ketchup)
8 french fries
16 oz water
small salad(lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red cabbage)
fat free Italian dressing (1 packet)
16 oz water
plate of spaghetti ( 1 1/2 cup noodles, 1 1/2 cup meat sauce)

Exercise
40 minutes walking

Food
2 bowls spaghetti(one in morning, one later in the day)
Turkey sandwich (ketchup, mustard, slice of low fat cheese, light mayo)
20 oz water
16 oz 2% milk

Exercise
30 min walking

Food
hamburger (tomato, mustard, ketchup)
8 french fries
bowl of spaghetti
turkey sandwich (mayo, mustard)
piece of red velvet cake
16 oz water

No exercise today, not good on food but will do better on both!

A few personal takeaways for the last 12 days

1. too much bread; that's about 3,600 calories just from bread

2. too much spaghetti (even more carbs + the meat sauce)

3. not enough vegetables

4. slacked on exercise a few of the days

Food
grilled chicken sandwich (ketchup, mustard, grilled onions, tomato, slice cheese)
cheeseburger (ketchup, mayo, mustard, tomato)
10 french fries
16 oz sweet tea
16 oz 2% milk
Not good on the food today but I let it be a free day before getting back on track!
Exercise
did some errands, which involved about 30 minutes of walking

I plan on doing a lot more exercise this week, I have lost 5 lbs so far.

Lo mien noodles
orange chicken
beef and broccoli
16 oz 2% milk
rice, baked chicken, yogurt
vegetable soup
16 oz coke

I have been really sick....my throat is scorching and I have very stuffed up sinuses..will pick back up after I get to feeling better. Going to go to the doctor once it is daytime/noon.

Ok, so starting Tuesday night I will be posting again. I got a bit off track when I got sick and did not get right back when I got better.

Well done for getting back on track after your illness ......Often that can be the hardest part!

I also have excess to lose and I would say getting back to it after straying off course, whatever the reason, is tough cos it's too easy to beat yourself up over it. I have to tell myself that 'it's ok to have a 'blip', now it's gone and I'm back on track'...forget it....move on!

Forget the blips and celebrate every little success. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Food is something I feel like I have a good grasp on; maintaining exercise is what I struggle at; so from tomorrow I will log my exercise each day till at least the end of August!

Hey
Food is something I feel like I have a good grasp on; maintaining exercise is what I struggle at; so from tomorrow I will log my exercise each day till at least the end of August!

Hey Kris, I do some personal training on the side and if exercise is one thing that you are having trouble with, consider doing HIIT. High-Intensity Interval Training, it can be a quick 20-30 minute exercise that really gets the heart rate going. Making your body uncomfortable is what really makes you see results at a faster rate! Keep up the good work, and remember, this has to be a lifestyle otherwise you will never enjoy it!

Back