Recruiting L E G E N D S

Stephen Teague

Pirate Lord
Hello! We are starting to open up the guild "L E G E N D S" for new members. Our guild is focused on doing events together, and having fun, but at the same time allowing members to do their own individual thing as well. Our guild is lead by Byte Sized and I. To be a member, the only requirement is to be active on a consistent basis. We do have some basic rules that must be followed:

1. Be nice to all members of L E G E N D S.
2. Please keep the drama out, if you have an issue with a member of the guild, please discuss it privately. (Drama is a big one here, we don't really tolerate it at all)
3. Do not beg for promotions, if you are deserving of one, you will receive one.
4. Please do not spam or use Caps Lock.
5. Have Fun :D
6. Please respect all players, "Guild Rivalries" will not be allowed either. Represent the guild well :)

Please reply if interested, and give some information about yourself :) (Doesn't have to be personal info, just POTCO/TLOPO related stuff)

Its good to be back in the Caribbean! :D

Last edited:
Hey! My in-game name is MasterPirate, and I'd love to join!
I am 17, and have been playing since I was like.. 9? haha, a long time!
I play very often, and would love to join an active guild!

Arrg! I'm Roger Ironbones! I've been playing POTCO since 2008, and recently TLOPO, since February! I'd love to be able to join your guild, seems the most established so far, and I have plenty of time to be able to do events with everybody!

hey in game name is Henry Swordrage, im from texas been playing potco since 2008 and played alpha here looking foward to joining

BeardBrain here im an old pirate from back in the day and would love to join you, However i just want to get back into the game myself without doing any group things just yet unless asked for help right now. Would that be acceptable?, If so sign me up!. Due to playtime slots being very in demand right now i cant even get on until tomorrow sadly :(.

Pirate lvl 10 currently.

BeardBrain here im an old pirate from back in the day and would love to join you, However i just want to get back into the game myself without doing any group things just yet unless asked for help right now. Would that be acceptable?, If so sign me up!. Due to playtime slots being very in demand right now i cant even get on until tomorrow sadly :(.

Pirate lvl 10 currently.
Of course! Just let me know when you're all settled. :)

Hey there! My main character is Jeffrey Morgan, I've been playing POTCO since 2010, but for the first time today I got my hands on premium items and for the first time I passed after level 7 in skills. (I've never had membership in POTCO) My main currently is Notority level 10, my best skill is Sword at 8 level, weakest is voodoo doll at 4 level. Got a light frigate. (I assume this is what you meant by "in-game info") Would love to join.

Hey there! My main character is Jeffrey Morgan, I've been playing POTCO since 2010, but for the first time today I got my hands on premium items and for the first time I passed after level 7 in skills. (I've never had membership in POTCO) My main currently is Notority level 10, my best skill is Sword at 8 level, weakest is voodoo doll at 4 level. Got a light frigate. (I assume this is what you meant by "in-game info") Would love to join.
Sure! I'll PM you some details soon

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Been playing since like 2009 or something lol. I used to be in INFERNO back in the day. Now I'm like lvl 16. Would be happy to join if I'm eligible :p (I have a key so any time to meet or send a guild code is fine for me)

Hello, my in-game name is Smighter. I'd love to join!!! I remember playing with my cousin and talking over our home phones as kids hahaha

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Been playing since like 2009 or something lol. I used to be in INFERNO back in the day. Now I'm like lvl 16. Would be happy to join if I'm eligible :p (I have a key so any time to meet or send a guild code is fine for me)
Hello, my in-game name is Smighter. I'd love to join!!! I remember playing with my cousin and talking over our home phones as kids hahaha
Welcome to the Guild!!

Hey guys! I'm an old player of the game, since 2008-2009 and played until it closed. My name is Eric Redkidd in-game (which was my old pirate from the POTCO days). I'm always willing to help out and do what I can to help build up guilds. I would love to be in your guild. You guys seem really established and I want to help you guys be the best in the Caribbean! I hope you guys will have me!

Hey there! Dent recommended this guild after telling me it was very good so I would love to join! My ingame name is Thomas Macwrecker, just started yesterday, would love to meet some new people! :D

Hey hey my names Lord Bacon! Im very active in tlopo and im looking for a guild that loves bacon :D. If you let me join your guild i think id be a wonderful asset to you guys :D. So much so that one day you will make me Guildmaster! :D I promise i will not run the guild into ground by making everyone an officer and then inciting incredible amounts of drama after i become guildmaster :D. I hope i can join the guild :D <3.

@Stephen Teague <3

Back