Recruiting L E G E N D S

*Update for the Guild*
With the announcement that the database remains intact, I would assume that means our guild is still as it was before the game closed down. With that, we will still accept members of course as long as the same core rules are followed :D If you're interested in joining once the game is up, please post here or in a PM to me. Can't wait to see you all again! :D

Hey stephen, I was in guild last play thorugh, mind sending me info??
Honestly, I'm not quite sure yet with the update, I'll have info when it comes back up but with the announcement that the database is looking good, I'll assume you are still in the guild unless you left before the update happened. If that's the case, I'll be happy to re-add you/give you a code once it's back up!

Is it you or beta setting it up, cause I could set up 1 real quick, then give you guys control if you like?

Hello! We are starting to open up the guild "L E G E N D S" for new members. Our guild is focused on doing events together, and having fun, but at the same time allowing members to do their own individual thing as well. Our guild is lead by Byte Sized and I. To be a member, the only requirement is to be active on a consistent basis. We do have some basic rules that must be followed:

1. Be nice to all members of L E G E N D S.
2. Please keep the drama out, if you have an issue with a member of the guild, please discuss it privately. (Drama is a big one here, we don't really tolerate it at all)
3. Do not beg for promotions, if you are deserving of one, you will receive one.
4. Please do not spam or use Caps Lock.
5. Have Fun :D
6. Please respect all players, "Guild Rivalries" will not be allowed either. Represent the guild well :)

Please reply if interested, and give some information about yourself :) (Doesn't have to be personal info, just POTCO/TLOPO related stuff)

Its good to be back in the Caribbean! :D
Unless the servers don't like me, I'm already a part of the guild....so you know I'll be there to help out and be helped as needed. :hugs:

Hello! My pirate name is Shadar Djinn (I was going for a voodoo-based name, but it sounds like a fantasy MMO name, I know) and I'd like to join your guild. I've been playing this game since I was about 10 and have so many happy memories with my guild (though sadly I forgot the name). I'm hoping to make even better memories with this guild. I play almost every other day and will warn you when I will be inactive for extended periods of time (usually due to vacation or family event). Hope to see you out on the seas!
P.S. I'm in college if you need to know.

Hello! My pirate name is Shadar Djinn (I was going for a voodoo-based name, but it sounds like a fantasy MMO name, I know) and I'd like to join your guild. I've been playing this game since I was about 10 and have so many happy memories with my guild (though sadly I forgot the name). I'm hoping to make even better memories with this guild. I play almost every other day and will warn you when I will be inactive for extended periods of time (usually due to vacation or family event). Hope to see you out on the seas!
P.S. I'm in college if you need to know.
We will be glad to have you!! I won't be on today but tomorrow I can try to send you a redeem code! :D

Back