Recruiting L E G E N D S

Hi Im Erika, my Pirate is also Erika, Ive started playing in 2008 when I was 13, im 21 now, I play At least once a day, if you've got room ill join

Hello! In game main is Johnny Treasurevane. Would love to join your guild as it seems very inviting. I was playing poco back in the day (around 07-08 I think..). Just starting again i'm lvl 5. Looking forward to do some plundering again. Hoping to play at least every weekend.

Hello! In game main is Johnny Treasurevane. Would love to join your guild as it seems very inviting. I was playing poco back in the day (around 07-08 I think..). Just starting again i'm lvl 5. Looking forward to do some plundering again. Hoping to play at least every weekend.
Hey Jones!
When I have the chance to log in today I'll create a redeem code for you. :D Welcome to the guild!!

Hi,

I like the sound of this guild + I like that you like the pope @Stephen Teague :shades:

Wow..I don't even remember when I started playing POTCO. I think since 1st grade? Lol. Ever since, I played on and off until the game closed, but I kept returning.

I'm not an expert at gaming or anything but I play pretty often.

Thanks 4 the consideration.

My in game name is Antonio Stormfury, im 17 and i play every day when i can get a reserve time lol. ive been playing since around 2008 and would love to join the guild!

Hi,

I like the sound of this guild + I like that you like the pope @Stephen Teague :shades:

Wow..I don't even remember when I started playing POTCO. I think since 1st grade? Lol. Ever since, I played on and off until the game closed, but I kept returning.

I'm not an expert at gaming or anything but I play pretty often.

Thanks 4 the consideration.
My in game name is Antonio Stormfury, im 17 and i play every day when i can get a reserve time lol. ive been playing since around 2008 and would love to join the guild!
I'll be sure to send you two a code ASAP!

Hey, my character name is Charles O' Grim, I'd love to join. I played the original since 2008?

I stopped playing around when Jolly Roger invasions got introduced, anyway I'd love to join I play pretty much whenever I get a slot.

Back