Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Don't Care....

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Anyone notice invasions are happening less and less now?? I don't think I saw one for a couple weeks until today. Starting to miss them :(

They really should just make the invasion's "treasure" maps now. They are rather annoying, with The Queen Anne's Revenge thing going on, then a Treasure Fleet, and an invasion at the same time. :fight:

If I don't get in the quiet server, I could care less about invasion. It's so laggy with so many ppl there that I literally only get about 200-300 rep ... :( Swinging my blade to the 'air' (hey ... where'd the enemy go ... ) like a drunk pirate, or aiming the pistol only to hit the air or other pirates (oops ... totally newb-looking).

Lol, I logged in last night with both of my pirate accounts in the middle of a Padres invasion. Both pirates landed on same server so I was able to crew with myself and heal myself.

I love invasions. Fleets are ok. QAR is too fun. I think the way it is now is fine. Make everything random, you never know what you get. Its like a surprise!! If they made the invasions or fleets treasure map games, then they would have to reduce the dificulty level so only one crew of 12 or less would be able to have a chance. Treasure maps are only for a single crew. I doubt that they will want to put the effort into allowing more than one crew to join in a single treasure map game.

Well the POTCO staff is taking their toll. Ever since they started twisiting the game, no one is interested. So, they are bored with invasions.

I don't care much for invasions since I'm fully mastered and they are just a bunch of lag. Plus, QAR is probably blocking out the invasions.

I dont think the QAR is blocking it out. Considering how much the invasion take up in the game, I'm sure they turn them off just before an update and then wait a while till all bugs are found to turn them back on again. Just my theory. Of course I dont think they have the fleets sail during an invasion. I think those alternate some what. But, the QAR can sail during an invasion and during a fleet.

Back