LAGGG

Blondie357

Honorable Pirate
Any idea whats going on with the game lately? It's literally taking 10 minutes to fully load. It stays on connecting for most of the time, then after logging in, actually loading into the game is ridiculously long as well. Tonight, after logging in, I wasn't even able to move 3 steps at a time without the entire screen locking up for ten seconds over and over (even on a quiet server). After the release of pyp, it was running like greased lightning.. even with the bugs. Now its back to like it was before, maybe even worse. What happened? Just curious 😕 @Mr. Dev @The Crew

I haven't tried logging on the past week or so, so I'm not sure. I'll attempt logging in and see if I experience any of the issues you described.

I was able to load the game rather quickly, and I didn't face any bad lag on first entering the game. My recommendation is to clear your game cache and see if that speeds things up for you. If you navigate to your TLOPO installation folder (on my laptop it's C:\Program Files\TLOPO) and delete the cache.dat file and the cache-test folder (if it shows up for you) and see if things load faster. Deleting those always helps me.

Back