landwalker.

The Pirates Online Rewritten landwalker that was released by JDP once another remake disbanded and soon after became TLOPO.
upload_2016-6-14_20-10-19.png

I'm assuming it was removed because the code was terrible in the first place, it looks horrible, because its on JDP's channel and he is associated with TLOPO it could look bad, and it was released by JDP without permission to begin with.

The code for the old land walker was well.... Bad, at the very best xD. I spent some time rewriting it and it's on my Github. However, if you just want to run around Port Royal or whatever, just wait a bit until POS is at a stable point.

The code for the old land walker was well.... Bad, at the very best xD. I spent some time rewriting it and it's on my Github. However, if you just want to run around Port Royal or whatever, just wait a bit until POS is at a stable point.
I've found it. It's changed enough to the point where it's near unrecognizable, so I don't care.

One thing I do suggest to you for optimization: Correct your duplicate imports.

Code:
from panda3d.core import *

is the exact same thing as

Code:
from pandac.PandaModules import *

The only difference is that pandac.PandaModules is deprecated.

Also, you have three direct gui * imports:

Code:
from direct.gui.DirectGui import *

* means import all. So if that's importing all you don't need to have OnScreenText imported.

:2 cents:

Back