Las Pulgas

Las Pulgas is Spanish for City of Pests or City of Fleas.
This remote town on Padres Del Fuego is on the other side of El Sudoron. After the Island Destructions the town became overrun with undead skeletons, and a few valiant Royal Navy soldiers trying to fight them off.
This area used to also be reached by around from the dock area. However, that option has been eliminated.
The bad news is the residents are all high-level undead and a couple of tough bosses, including the extremely notorious General Darkhart. Good news? The village offers all the stores of a regular town and an escape to your ship is a short hop away. As with Beckett's Quarry, mixing humans and undead makes using the pistol harder, but blades or voodoo are good options. A group of mediums or a handful of higher-level characters can take advantage of this isolated area.

i found this on the wiki and i was like wow and i got to thinking why dont they call it Las Pulgas when you enter it its very strange and i was wondering what you guys thought about this and also appearnently Padres del fuego stands for Fathers of Fire

hehe... i would like to see that Chris someday... Las Pulgas actually is on your map when you became an unlimited member... and yes Padres is fathers Padre is Father just liek El Sudoron roughly translates into sweety forest or swamp but my Espanol is terrible ;)

Im sorry this is an old disscussion but why do they make it so far away? I LOVE this place and shouldnt we have the option to dock here withouut having to travel the whole way here?

actually Padres Del Fuego means "Fire Lord's" but the meaning can be lost in the translation.. as padres directly can translate to "fathers" but you could also say padres for "lords" even though lords translates to "Señores".

Back