Event Last Call for SvS League Signups!!!

Antonio Gunshot

Swashbuckler
porc_2_-_Copy-picsay_1-picsay.jpg

Hello again!

I'm back again with another post about the upcoming TLOPO SvS League! This will be my final post before the League officially starts.

This is very important: if you have not entered, signups close on Sunday at 11:59 PM EST. This is an extended deadline, so everyone has the weekend to finalize their teams, or enter themselves. The link is here:

If you'd rather, add me on Discord: Udonia_Khan#3612 I can then invite you to the SvS League Discord and team/guild organization can be done there.

The other thing I wanted to do in this post was to give yall some updates! Firstly and most importantly, our league is becoming bigger than I ever imagined it being. There are currently 10 confirmed teams signed up! Some of the teams include Armed Guard, Order of Osiris, two teams from Team SvS, two teams from British Empire, Mercy, Unholy Nightmare, Greed and Glory, and more! Our Discord server currently has about 70 members and is constantly growing. This is looking to be a very fun and competitive league.

Another announcement that is very important: Matchday 1 begins on Monday, March 30th. It will last a whole week. On this same day, every single matchday for the entire duration of the league will be announced. This way, there shouldn't be any confusion about which teams battle it out during which week.

If this hasn't gotten you excited yet, I'm also announcing that at the end of the league, the top 4 teams on the leaderboard will be competing in a semifinal, and then a final. And there may be some prizes involved, we're not sure what yet. And that's a BIG maybe (about the prizes.) With enough support, we can see about making that happen for sure!

And don't even get me started on the ideas we have for Season 2... but I won't jump too far ahead of myself. :)

If you haven't joined, definitely consider forming a team! Happy SvSing!

Back