Last Night On Pirates

guy

Buccaneer
Well last night was crazy, my dad, his name is funny old guy, was at an invasion last night. He was running around, not hiting a thing, and then i was told that he was chaseing all the kegrunners. I guess he was out of rum, and i was told he forgot to chang his depends . Then i was told he ran into the gun shop to change his clothes but he came out with his pants off . So if you run across this old guy dont worry he cant see to good and he just loves LV 50 peope, asking them to help him, but he is a good old guy so all you can do is love him .(funnyguy)

Well last night was crazy, my dad, his name is funny old guy, was at an invasion last night. He was running around, not hiting a thing, and then i was told that he was chaseing all the kegrunners. I guess he was out of rum, and i was told he forgot to chang his depends . Then i was told he ran into the gun shop to change his clothes but he came out with his pants off . So if you run across this old guy dont worry he cant see to good and he just loves LV 50 peope, asking them to help him, but he is a good old guy so all you can do is love him .(funnyguy)

Well, if I see an old guy in his skivvies running toward me, I am definitely going to use some phantom potion!
:angel:

screenshot_2011-01-12_15-20-00.jpg
this is my dad funny old guy

Back