Loot Last two legendaries are taking a while to be found

JackScurvyGull

Honorable Pirate
The last legendary was found quite a while ago.
I would have expected the next one to be found by now.

I wonder if its because we are looting the wrong bosses, or because everyone is trying to get their hands on Jack Sparrow's Blade at Darkhart.

What are your thoughts of what they could be, and why they haven't been found yet

Last edited:

I wonder if its because we are looting the wrong bosses, or because everyone is trying to get their hands on Jack Sparrow's Blade at Darkhart.

What are your thoughts of what they could be, and why they haven't been found yet
I've looted Devil Root, though I now believe he does not have one. I've looted Blanc and Blanco, and I believe Blanc is more likely. I've looted several lower level bosses that I quickly decided wouldn't make sense to have. I've looted Foulberto. And I've looted Remington the Vicious.

The majority of my time has gone to Remington, then closely Jacques, and less closely Devil.

I currently believe the two remaining holders are Remington and Foulberto.

I currently believe they haven't been found yet because I've only seen someone else at Remington once, albeit I've recently played at a desolate time of night. And few others believe Foulberto has one, and more importantly has the persuading power to get enough of a mob there to make it worth it.

Yeah so I’m prettty sure at least one is a doll or staff. A lot of people either didn’t train those at all or don’t have them past level 20, and in both cases they could not loot a legend staff/doll. Thus the lengthy search.

Last edited:
Yeah so I’m prettty sure at least one is a doll or staff. A lot of people either didn’t train those at all or don’t have them past level 20, and in both cases they could not loot a legend staff/doll. Thus the lengthy search.
You're probably right

@Dreadful
This opens another theory. Since most people by trial and error and known coding perhaps have concluded with a high degree of accuracy that to qualify for a legendary item, one must be maxed or at least at lets say 80% maxed on a matching item. I'm not contesting this. What I'm wondering if being maxed in EVERY skill may also do something to your profile.
Maxed in pirate, maxed in every skill except potions. Maxed for over 6 months and no red. Do you think there's anything to this thought.

I'm now convinced there is another way to get items in this game, and by and large that's who has been getting the majority of good finds, but I don't partake in that and there's other threads about that. Plus, what technique this is, has no impact on my getting any item in the game whatsoever. They just get them sooner and in higher count.

@Dreadful
This opens another theory. Since most people by trial and error and known coding perhaps have concluded with a high degree of accuracy that to qualify for a legendary item, one must be maxed or at least at lets say 80% maxed on a matching item. I'm not contesting this. What I'm wondering if being maxed in EVERY skill may also do something to your profile.

You can only find a certain weapon if you are close enough to the level of the weapon.
This is why ive heard some people do not level their dagger past level 24, because it needs to be at least level 25 or so to find silver freeze (which they don't want to find) since silver freeze is level 30.

Don't forget these devs are the ones that gave us a twig to fight with. Who's to say they are releasing all new items at the same time. Words can be tricky.

Don't forget these devs are the ones that gave us a twig to fight with. Who's to say they are releasing all new items at the same time. Words can be tricky.
"What else do we have for ye? Well, four new legendary weapons are now live! Which ones? Well, that be a secret. Where be they found? That be a secret too. Ye all be pirates. I’m sure ye’ll find these hidden treasures soon enough..."

Yeah, sorry, the devs would NEVER do that after outright saying these blades are live.

Please don't spread fake news. :smh:
Well, you all can assume whatever you wish. And that wasn't spreading fake news and I don't know how you came up with that.
It was an off the cuff suggestion, not an announcement.
You people are way too sensitive here.

It takes time to find them, lots of patience!
Well, yeah, obviously. But this is clearly taking a while, and im not complaining about that, im just asking the question of why.

Is it bc everyone is at the wrong bosses, is it because everyone is at dh or neban, is it because they may not even be dropped by bosses, though I highly doubt it. Or is is some other reason
Im just asking the question and seeing what people think.
Im sure they'll be found soon

Back