Laughing Coffin

Xaxa

Sea Legs

Welcome to Laughing Coffin.
We have reached your GAME!
Competitive PK guild. Successor and rival of all guilds.
PvP: Guild members are not required to participate in PvP, but it is highly encouraged since it is a PvP focused guild.

LC is always open for recruitment, but we do not always take everyone in. We're a small band of players that go from game to game recruiting as our needs see fit, and the people who we see fit to serve in the ranks of LC. There's not many requirements in the sense that you will naturally be weeded out of LC if you are not fit to be in it.

Requirements
1. 18+( or at least... mature players pls ), our guild is very aggressive to not only people outside of it, but to members inside of it. This is a survival of the fittest kind of guild.
2. We're not here to baby sit you. You are expected to be self dependent. You build yourself up, we'll throw in some tips, and we'll find you the action.
3. Loosen up, cause it's going to get rough at times.

Tips for Newcomers
1. LC is love, LC is life
2. Expect to get harassed on, constantly, by your own guild. We're here to have fun, troll and PK. While we do not PK LC members, you will be trolled to the max.
3. Have a GIF inventory ready for the forums, people tend to hate LC.
4. Be cocky to everyone else but the hierarchy cause they will mess you up fast.
5. Know your memes.
6. If you wanna make it up the ranks, show up, do stuff and lead stuff. If you can organize this group of roughians that probably means you're fit to be an LC officer and we'll notice it.
7. No matter what you hear about LC, just remember what LC does is right, what the others do is wrong. LC is love, LC is life.

Guild Rules
  1. Lower guild members are not to decide if a new member can join. It must go through the process of the vote of the Lord and the Veterans of the guild.
  2. The funds that guild members make from jobs are taxed and that money goes to the guild(in other words that means no stealing, that’s why we have Spies to take jobs and deliver the details to the Veterans and the Lord)
  3. No stealing from other members. No talking about politics, religion, or real world events. There are chat rooms and other forums for that.
  4. The Lords’ word is law and is not to be questioned. No lip, no backtalk.
  5. Have fun and socialize with your comrades.

Rankings
  • Cadet: The very lowest rank of the Laughing Coffins. These players have much to learn but they have shown determination by joining the guild.
  • Novice: These “Coffins” have seen what the guild has to offer and they have taken their skills and training to the next level.
  • Discipline: Assassins in training who work in groups of three or four and show great strength and adept at working in shadow.
  • Paladin: These mercenaries have completed all of their basic training and are experts in the killing their targets efficiently. Vanguards work primarily by themselves but can work in small groups.
  • Veteran: Have more experience as mercenaries and assassins than Vanguards and have the power to decide whether or not a Vanguard is to become a Veteran like themselves or a Spy for the guild.
  • Spy: Spies are special in that they gather information for the other mercenaries and take missions that are relayed
  • Vanguard: The Lord's personal body guards, they are with him/her when the Lord is on a mission or going into a dangerous dungeon or battle. Second in command if Guild Master is offline.
  • Lord: The master of the guild. There is only one Lord governing over the Laughing Coffin at one time.
Guild events will be discussed elsewhere.

Last edited:
Oh wow I love the idea of the guild already! If i'm not mistaken, it's a reference to the "Laughing Coffin Guild" in Sword Art Online right? That honestly really creative :D Unfortunately, my loyalty lies with Dark Archive (and I have to wait till valentines day to turn 18 :p), but I still wish your guild the best of luck! It's honestly one of the most creative guilds I've seen.

Nice avatar Bart (@Bartholomew Bladespinner ). I know where you got it (he he).

In response to your guild, I wish you the best of luck! It appears someone has worked very hard to organize and establish the norms for the guild prior to the game - Nice!!

I would like to caution you to be careful about harassing others in the game. I do not know what the Terms of Service will say for playing the game, so before you launch your guild I would review those terms to be sure your guild rules do not encourage them to break TOS. I'm sure you would not want your guild to practice things that may get them booted from the game right?

It's just something to consider. Good luck mate! Sounds like you put a lot of thought into it.

Welcome to Laughing Coffin.
We have reached your GAME!
Competitive PK guild. Successor and rival of all guilds.
PvP: Guild members are not required to participate in PvP, but it is highly encouraged since it is a PvP focused guild.

LC is always open for recruitment, but we do not always take everyone in. We're a small band of players that go from game to game recruiting as our needs see fit, and the people who we see fit to serve in the ranks of LC. There's not many requirements in the sense that you will naturally be weeded out of LC if you are not fit to be in it.

Requirements
1. 18+( or at least... mature players pls ), our guild is very aggressive to not only people outside of it, but to members inside of it. This is a survival of the fittest kind of guild.
2. We're not here to baby sit you. You are expected to be self dependent. You build yourself up, we'll throw in some tips, and we'll find you the action.
3. Loosen up, cause it's going to get rough at times.

Tips for Newcomers
1. LC is love, LC is life
2. Expect to get harassed on, constantly, by your own guild. We're here to have fun, troll and PK. While we do not PK LC members, you will be trolled to the max.
3. Have a GIF inventory ready for the forums, people tend to hate LC.
4. Be cocky to everyone else but the hierarchy cause they will mess you up fast.
5. Know your memes.
6. If you wanna make it up the ranks, show up, do stuff and lead stuff. If you can organize this group of roughians that probably means you're fit to be an LC officer and we'll notice it.
7. No matter what you hear about LC, just remember what LC does is right, what the others do is wrong. LC is love, LC is life.

Guild Rules
  1. Lower guild members are not to decide if a new member can join. It must go through the process of the vote of the Lord and the Veterans of the guild.
  2. The funds that guild members make from jobs are taxed and that money goes to the guild(in other words that means no stealing, that’s why we have Spies to take jobs and deliver the details to the Veterans and the Lord)
  3. No stealing from other members. No talking about politics, religion, or real world events. There are chat rooms and other forums for that.
  4. The Lords’ word is law and is not to be questioned. No lip, no backtalk.
  5. Have fun and socialize with your comrades.

Rankings
  • Cadet: The very lowest rank of the Laughing Coffins. These players have much to learn but they have shown determination by joining the guild.
  • Novice: These “Coffins” have seen what the guild has to offer and they have taken their skills and training to the next level.
  • Discipline: Assassins in training who work in groups of three or four and show great strength and adept at working in shadow.
  • Paladin: These mercenaries have completed all of their basic training and are experts in the killing their targets efficiently. Vanguards work primarily by themselves but can work in small groups.
  • Veteran: Have more experience as mercenaries and assassins than Vanguards and have the power to decide whether or not a Vanguard is to become a Veteran like themselves or a Spy for the guild.
  • Spy: Spies are special in that they gather information for the other mercenaries and take missions that are relayed
  • Vanguard: The Lord's personal body guards, they are with him/her when the Lord is on a mission or going into a dangerous dungeon or battle. Second in command if Guild Master is offline.
  • Lord: The master of the guild. There is only one Lord governing over the Laughing Coffin at one time.
Guild events will be discussed elsewhere.
NOOOOO!!!!! You have caused me to much drama. :'( Why you hate Kirito so much?

Back