Launcher & More Issue

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
Upon not having updated in a bit due to in real life priorities... I decided I'd log in to TLOPO Alpha. When I first tried to start it up, I couldn't start the launcher because it called for a new launcher update. I then downloaded the setup again and relaunched TLOPO. It updated... until I got this error.

904: Couldn't extract archive: phase_2.mf.bz2

Fixes known to anyone?

This error is fixable, but we aren't sure of the cause, yet!

Simple go into your TLOPO\resources folder, and delete the compressed file (but leave the .mf file)!

After this, restart the launcher. You may need to delete the compressed file each time for this to work.

TLOPO/Resource folder? Please direct me how to get to this, as I am also getting this error. I just got my key last night, and am attempting to download/update it for the first time. All I have is the download and the icon on my desktop - which, I can't right click on at All. It whites out my screen and I have to turn it off and back on to make it work.

TLOPO/Resource folder? Please direct me how to get to this, as I am also getting this error. I just got my key last night, and am attempting to download/update it for the first time. All I have is the download and the icon on my desktop - which, I can't right click on at All. It whites out my screen and I have to turn it off and back on to make it work.
Sure.

Your first step is to navigate in your computer's folders (on Windows) to C:\TLOPO\resources\default\
After this, you'll see there are two types of files. Some are .mf, and some are archive files (.zip, .rar, whatever they may be).
You'll need to delete the archived ones, but leave the .mf files.
Rerun the launcher. If the issue occurs again, do the same step as above until you've obtained all of the phase files and are able to log in!

I'm having the same exact issue please help?
go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\resources\default
if there is a phase_2.mf file, delete it and rerun the launcher. Otherwise uninstall the game and retry. If it persists let me know, and I can upload the file to dropbox or something.

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\resources\default
if there is a phase_2.mf file, delete it and rerun the launcher. Otherwise uninstall the game and retry. If it persists let me know, and I can upload the file to dropbox or something.

Need help plz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there @Sliverghost

I want to let you know that your last posts were merged together. There's no need to spam a thread with multiple posts regarding the exact same matter. You may quote other peoples sayings within a message. See your edited post above as an example.

Thank you and I hope your issue gets sorted out soon!

Hey there @Sliverghost

I want to let you know that your last posts were merged together. There's no need to spam a thread with multiple posts regarding the exact same matter. You may quote other peoples sayings within a message. See your edited post above as an example.

Thank you and I hope your issue gets shorted out soon!
Me too

Back