Glitch Launcher Update Issue

Nutmeg392

Swashbuckler
I've seen several threads around regarding a certain, seemingly irreparable error. Namely an error where a message saying something along the lines of "-7: couldn't extract archive:" followed by a file name-- usually one of the phase files-- appears when the launcher is updating. Reinstalling and restarting the launcher doesn't seem to help at all-- neither does deleting the files causing the problem.
I've had this problem for the past few days now, and it's not been getting much better. I keep getting stuck on the phase files, one after another after I fix the previous. To fix them I've found downloads of the phase files from other people and placed them in the TLOPO\resources\default folder. But I could only find 1-5-- I'm stuck on 6 now.:mad:

Soooooooooo, this thread is both a glitch-report and just me asking if anyone could lend me a copy of the 6th phase file. Much appreciated whatever response there is!:D

@Nutmeg392 I'm assuming your running Windows?

I'm uploading the file to Mega and will post the link when it's done (I recommend using Megasync to download the file though you don't have to).

Thanks again! The update successfully completed and now the game is running fine!

You're Most Welcome.gif

all good now i did reinstal all game ad update work nice

UV7EMsP

UV7EMsP

Attachments

• Captures.PNG
    Captures.PNG
    941.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Would anyone have 4 and 5 too? That or a fix other than "delete the file that failed and try again" because that has got me nowhere.

Updated as of 12/17/2019. All current Windows phase files have been uploaded to Mega. Make sure you copy+paste the phase_1 file to the TLOPO root directory. In my case, the root directory is D:\TLOPO.

Link to phase files: https://mega.nz/#F!1f5SlAwJ!XkOsyOz0MLx4ZcsuoSq7Cg

Last edited:
Back