Leader Boards Are Down

the leaderboards are meaningless to me id rater they do away with them and update the game more then manage to keep them up who really cares who kills the most or who wins the most its just a number its meaningless what really matters is ur personality and attitude

i 150% agree with you they completely pointless. they shouldnt spend money on that crap. just update the game

the leaderboards are meaningless to me id rater they do away with them and update the game more then manage to keep them up who really cares who kills the most or who wins the most its just a number its meaningless what really matters is ur personality and attitude

dont know about you, but i thought leveling weapons, shooting down ships, perfecting your skills, and maybe competing in the end to see how well you learned the game, would be a little more important than who is the most popular girl or guy hanging out on abassa on tortuga,..i am the more i dont care you like me or not type person, even though i am nice to everyone,. and play fair,...i dont believe in guild wars...but i do believe in having fair competions to show the skills of the members of the guilds they represent,....LET THE GAMES BEGIN,....:fight:
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 9:25 AM):
I guess that statement speaks for itself,hmm personality and attitude.

dang molly, i think we got left out on the peronality and the attitude,. we in trouble now,..jeez:rolleyes:

dont know about you, but i thought leveling weapons, shooting down ships, perfecting your skills, and maybe competing in the end to see how well you learned the game, would be a little more important than who is the most popular girl or guy hanging out on abassa on tortuga,..i am the more i dont care you like me or not type person, even though i am nice to everyone,. and play fair,...i dont believe in guild wars...but i do believe in having fair competions to show the skills of the members of the guilds they represent,....LET THE GAMES BEGIN,....:fight:
EDIT (Apr 6, 2011 at 9:25 AM):

dang molly, i think we got left out on the peronality and the attitude,. we in trouble now,..jeez:rolleyes:

lol what do you mean? We definetly have personality and loads of attitude.

either way you stand on the subject you pay or dont pay for what you do in the game if people want to rank let them rank if people want to pvp or svs let them pvp or svs... if they want to pay 10 bucks a month for a chat room abassa is their realm its a game you pay to do what you do. now as for disney they should be able to balance everything but like a few of you said are incapable. whether they are broken or working the pirate world still turns get over it and get out there and make something of yourselves pirates :) with all the attitude personality and character you can come up with

For "things" that they can't keep fixed or choose not to fix then maybe they should totally remove that from the game so there are not expectations from ppl. Now that is an idea, hmmmm

well i dont know about johnny, but the little break from the leaderboards, gave me time to do a few things i didnt have time to do while ranking, like svs, leveling a new pirate,..making a neisance (Carlos, we want spell check, to lazy to look it up, or really think it over right now,)....of myself on the forum,...just little things like that,...but think we back to work soon,....:D wait, wait, wait, molly can be my spell checker, she good at spelling,....but we both good at catching people at things,..hehe,...:rolleyes: where you at molly?:popcorn:

For "things" that they can't keep fixed or choose not to fix then maybe they should totally remove that from the game so there are not expectations from ppl. Now that is an idea, hmmmm

Amen to that!
EDIT (Apr 13, 2011 12:32 AM):
well i dont know about johnny, but the little break from the leaderboards, gave me time to do a few things i didnt have time to do while ranking, like svs, leveling a new pirate,..making a neisance (Carlos, we want spell check, to lazy to look it up, or really think it over right now,)....of myself on the forum,...just little things like that,...but think we back to work soon,....:D wait, wait, wait, molly can be my spell checker, she good at spelling,....but we both good at catching people at things,..hehe,...:rolleyes: where you at molly?:popcorn:

Checking out spelling!

either way you stand on the subject you pay or dont pay for what you do in the game if people want to rank let them rank if people want to pvp or svs let them pvp or svs... if they want to pay 10 bucks a month for a chat room abassa is their realm its a game you pay to do what you do. now as for disney they should be able to balance everything but like a few of you said are incapable. whether they are broken or working the pirate world still turns get over it and get out there and make something of yourselves pirates :) with all the attitude personality and character you can come up with

The only thing i ask of Disney is when something is broken Post a notice immediatley so that people don't waste their time or effort.
EDIT (Apr 13, 2011 12:48 AM):
I did send disney a email and they responded that they are making it a priority to get the Leaderboards working
as soon as possible. I also mentioned about giving us notice when they go down.

The boards went down on April 1st.

you dont think i could have accidently broke the leaderboard do you? :confused: I mean, i did sink Carlos ship right at that moment,.maybe Capt Blacksheep was right, we set a record most spania sunk in a day few seconds to midnight on march 31st,..oh,..nooooo....and it hasnt worked since,...i feel like a jinx..:oops: ..i might have broke the leaderboard, now i feel bad,..

I kinda like a board for personality and attitude!! hmm

Who revived most pirates for the day.
Who healed most pirates for the day.
repaired most ships.
etc.. can't think of more for the moment
EDIT (Apr 14, 2011 9:03 PM):
I kinda like a board for personality and attitude!! hmm

Who revived most pirates for the day.
Who healed most pirates for the day.
repaired most ships.
etc.. can't think of more for the moment

and the nomination for the savy swashbuckler was not even needed, it was just a matter of going to #1 on that all over result list.

Hehe.. Well I love ranking... Maybe not as much as Johnny but I love shooting down a few gators. it bums me out that we have to wait for Disney to pick up there act to let us play what we're paying for. I've gone basic... I'm done. There are still a lot of fun things to do as a basic... Jut not going to bay $10 for ranking when the boards are ka-bloo-e

Back