Leaderboards - Now Serving Pirates Daily March 01, 2011

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
Leaderboards - Now Serving Pirates Daily
March 01, 2011
divider_line.gif

PiratesOnline.com Leaderboards and Pirate Directory are back up and running capturing all of your latest stats. Please note, all statistics in the Leaderboard reflect standings from the previous day and are updated nightly (PST/Los Angeles).
You can go back to fighting your way to the top and compare how you faired against your Friends and Guildmates. We are very excited to have this feature back on track and can't wait to see who will dethrone the #1 spots in categories like: Blackjack Hands Won, Enemies Defeated or find out who reached Level 50!
So let's set some goals - like which Guild ends up in the jail the most? Now that's a Pirate-like goal, ain't it?
A hearty thank you to all our long-time players for ever-so-patiently waiting. We have wanted this to be right for a very long time.
Note: If the image of your Pirate is not showing up in the Directory or Loeaderboard: try logging into the game, changing outfits and checking back the next day. This will cause your Pirate's look to change therefore sending us an updated snapshot of what he/she looks like for the web site.

the person that has gone to jail the most in the game is Gabby and she has done so 20,583 times lol out of the top 100 on that list i only know like 3 or 4 names lol it is on the leaderboards rose

mhmm, the people that are on the top of the "Times in Jail" board are all pvpers. For some reason it's always counted a death in pvp as a "Time in Jail." I think that's why they stopped updating that one.

mhmm, the people that are on the top of the "Times in Jail" board are all pvpers. For some reason it's always counted a death in pvp as a "Time in Jail." I think that's why they stopped updating that one.

really? Even though we never really go to jail it is counted as going to jail on the leader board? Did not know this.

Back