Leaderboards - Values as of April 3rd

Any ETA on the leaderboards coming out fully? I need to know so I can inflate my ego by attaining some virtual numbers on enemies killed, so I can self aggrandise myself and superficially increase my value.
We will be getting them out soon. We know how much the community wants them, there's a few other things that're higher priory at the moment; as soon as those are out of the way, Leaderboards will be getting the attention.

Ahoy everyone!

We are hard at work on some really critical issues, and then are going to be shifting some focus to getting Leaderboards out. In the meantime, we have decided to post screenshots of the current Leaderboards.

The following Leaderboards do NOT take into account statistics prior to January 3rd. When migrating from our old server setup to the new server setup, we haven't fully restored that database yet. So the data is partial.

What this means: Look at these graphs as rates rather than quantities. These players/guilds are the fastest increasing in these areas, given the recent scoping of the data.

Enjoy!

P.S. If you are found to be using an auto clicker, you are banned from Leaderboards. Period. Zero tolerance policy.

Thank you for this information. Im eager to see the numbers with the all data. Keep doing that great work...

Chat messages?
Does it mean per player who talks the most?

I wish there're catagories for fishing and potion
Especailly potion,
it motivates players to brew and master

Chat messages?
Does it mean per player who talks the most?

I wish there're catagories for fishing and potion
Especailly potion,
it motivates players to brew and master
There is, these are all the stats they have shown and will have leaderboards for
1586828617215.png

Nice!
And request for
poker(most won),
cannon defense(most waves),
ship repair mini game(most gold collected),
most jail trips,

And more definition of enemies defeated,
most eitc,
most navy,
most skeleton,
most wasps,
most crabs,
most ghosts,
most bats,

Wow, it would sure motivates me to set a certain target everyday!

Back