Leaderboards Working!!!

kool i think there just gonna update it like once a month but once a month is better than not at all for 1 year.

I am going to say I have to disagree with you. The pirate directory didn't have my picture on my pirate, and it only says 10 people in the WHOLE game are level 50.

This is what I found

Page 1

dot.gif

The Leaderboards and Pirate Directory are currently not up to date.
We are working to fix the problem.

Select Category

Overall NotorietyEnemies DefeatedShips SunkBlackjack Hands WonPoker Hands WonTimes in JailDagger Skill PointsCutlass Skill PointsPistol Skill PointsGrenade Skill PointsVoodoo Doll Skill PointsSailing Skill PointsCannon Skill PointsVoodoo Staff Skill PointsPvP Wins: Team BattlePvP Wins: Mayhem

View By

Daily Results Overall Results

Sort By

Top Pirates Top Guilds My Standings

Rank Pirate Name level
1 Alexa 50
1 Bart Burnkidd 50
1 Bart Ironsilver 50
1 Captain John Gunkid 50
1 Captain Star 50
1 Eye Arr 50
1 Mark 50
1 Rose Of Sharon 50
1 Sarah O'grim 50
1 Sun Walker 50
/a.disney.go.com/pirates/online/v3/global/images/parch_right.gif>
dot.gif

page 2
dot.gif

The Leaderboards and Pirate Directory are currently not up to date.
We are working to fix the problem.

Select Category

Overall NotorietyEnemies DefeatedShips SunkBlackjack Hands WonPoker Hands WonTimes in JailDagger Skill PointsCutlass Skill PointsPistol Skill PointsGrenade Skill PointsVoodoo Doll Skill PointsSailing Skill PointsCannon Skill PointsVoodoo Staff Skill PointsPvP Wins: Team BattlePvP Wins: Mayhem

View By

Daily Results Overall Results

Sort By

Top Pirates Top Guilds My Standings

Rank Pirate Name level
11 Badcrash 49
11 Edward Edgemenace 49
11 Jane Wildfury 49
11 Joseph Plunderkidd 49
11 Molly O'kidd 49
11 Mr. Sharkslayer 49
11 Solomon Ironskull 49
11 Thistle 49
19 Adora Bella 48
19 Bettie Prowshout 48

I am going to say I have to disagree with you. The pirate directory didn't have my picture on my pirate, and it only says 10 people in the WHOLE game are level 50.
It only lists online pirates at the time they were updated. As for the image on the directory missing, it could be a browser issue. Images are (and were) updated every few minutes, even when the leaderboards/directory were broken for months.

It only lists online pirates at the time they were updated. As for the image on the directory missing, it could be a browser issue. Images are (and were) updated every few minutes, even when the leaderboards/directory were broken for months.

I agree i don't believe they are working either they have had me at #16 overall in blackjack for a long time.

Wow, well that is GREAT news. It is about time they get the leaderboards working! Lets just hope they keep up with it. :)

That's exactly what I got Captian Redhorn... but im not a level 50 yet....

Me neither.

I decided that it works better when you are logged in, because you can see your own stats too, and look at the overall results instead of the other option, whatever it is, daily results or something.

thanks for posting this. yes our young guild is holding it's own. sorry i haven't been around much for the ranking. today i when after it with all i had, hope it helps, moring will tell. guilds like spania set the bar very hi, but we can hang in there for sure. thanks for being such a great gm!:flag:

I've just spent a few hours ranking and noticed that the leader boards are posted as not currently working.. I'm gonna be bummed :(

Back