Do you play League of Legends?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Ned Edgewalker

Wanted Pirate
Now I don't know how many people here play this game, or how many people here are even interested in this game, but I will cut to le chase.

I am looking to put together a League of Legends team that consists of a few friends/wikians/forum people/whatever, for fun. If you are interested in the idea, just say so below. Thanks. :)

If you ever want to try norms for PvP, you're more than welcome to join myself and a few friends, we usually form a team so we don't have any toxic allies :)
That sounds like a lot more fun than trying to form a team on the champion selection screen, haha. I'd love to take you up on that offer whenever possible, but let me warn you, it been quite a while since I last played!

In other news... I updated the game last night, and now its telling me I need to update again. :rolleyes:

That sounds like a lot more fun than trying to form a team on the champion selection screen, haha. I'd love to take you up on that offer whenever possible, but let me warn you, it been quite a while since I last played!

In other news... I updated the game last night, and now its telling me I need to update again. :rolleyes:
Aye, the patches do take some time, but it's worth it when you have a good team to play with. I usually play with my cousin and his friend, or a couple of my other friends, so there's usually 3-4 of us, we'd be glad to have you!

My Summoner ID on the NA server is Thief Lourde
Feel free to add me whenever you want :cheers:

Back