Legendary Cursed Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Site Founder
Legendary Cursed Blades

October 19, 2010

divider_line.gif
Treasure hunters and privateers have heard whispered rumors of El Patron's Legendary Cursed Blades for decades. El Patron was very proud of his blades collection. Forged from the valuable ore found in El Patron's Mines, these weapons are said to have been cursed by the villagers forced to make them.

With these blades turning up in Raven's Cove - the place of their cursed origin, there's no telling what powers will be unleashed in the Caribbean. Each blade offers its user a powerful advantage in battle.

ThunderspineSword.jpg

Crucial in many of El Patron's legendary battles, the Thunderspine Sword and Emerald Curse strike enemies with shocking bolts of lightning, giving their owner the advantage in a battle!

Patron's favorite Behemoth Blade protects the owner from being knocked down and prevents damage from attacks while the World Eater Blade freezes all nearby enemies, helping you drain them of their health and voodoo. A fair portion of the Caribbean wouldn't have fallen under El Patron's harsh rule without the World Eater Blade.

Then there's the Blade of the Abyss which releases cursed burning flames and gains power while dealing more damage to its ill-fated victims!

Once you've defeated El Patron in battle, keep an eager eye out for these Legendary Blades while on Raven's Cove. You may just become a heroic legend with these blades in your weapons collection!

I'm looking forward to getting the thunderspine first, and then ALL the other legendaries!! I don't think it will be an easy goal to accomplish but I can still try even if it takes me months I want those cursed legendary blades so badly ! I think we should make some kind of guild event at raven's cove in the mines to get those blades! What do you think? :)

I'm pretty sure this is what the emerald curse sword looks like. I'd love to have this sword or the thunderspine sword.
2.JPG

I haven't seen any yet ... or got any good drops in the caves.

Me either Sven. I have spent all my time so far at the ghosts in the mines and the majority of the time it is just junk. I did however get the Famed doll but, that is the only thing worth keeping. I think I am going to move on to Tormenta and give that a try for awhile.

Me either Sven. I have spent all my time so far at the ghosts in the mines and the majority of the time it is just junk. I did however get the Famed doll but, that is the only thing worth keeping. I think I am going to move on to Tormenta and give that a try for awhile.

Me either, De. I spent some time there last night and got nothing noteworthy, a jade toe ring. lol I might add though people around me were getting cool clothes. lol

Let us know how it works out for ya. I am curious I haven't gotten anything good from the caves either.

Me either, De. I spent some time there last night and got nothing noteworthy, a jade toe ring. lol I might add though people around me were getting cool clothes. lol

Aww! I so want the pink clothing some of the ghosts wear that is why I keep going to that spot thinking I might get them. lol
Very stingy ghosts I might add :mad:

it says you get cursed blades in Ravens cove but i spent about half the time i was online yesterday in ravens cove going to town on ghosts and i got a Voodoo Hunter Broadsword ( not even Famed or Legendary ) :p!!!

have seen an attack level 105 thuder spine on the old forum. would like to get my hands on one of them. so far the only one cursed sword i have found was on el patron's ship. maybe if i bring cookies the ghosts will bless me with a hi level cursed sword. ya i will have to try that.:parrot:

have seen an attack level 105 thuder spine on the old forum. would like to get my hands on one of them. so far the only one cursed sword i have found was on el patron's ship. maybe if i bring cookies the ghosts will bless me with a hi level cursed sword. ya i will have to try that.:parrot:

Hey Capten, let me know how that works out for ya, I might have to try that! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back