Legendary Cursed Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your find Will!
Nice Screen shots Jason. Ooo I so want one of those!
I agree Johnny. I think the rage ghost should drop something more then just a hat. =/

Well I am sure if anyone out of the guild gets one of those it will be Will. He seems to have all the luck. lol

ugh we are back to item drops eh... if anyone gets an extra pass it on to me XD lol the ghosts are broke i think the last time i stormed raven cove the best i got was gold... bout ittt lol oh now i remember is anyone less than impressed that you only get that hat and nothing else from rage ghosts? lol

Hey Johnny! My friend Killah has the World Eater Blade; He found it at the Cove. I tried to wrest it away from him during the cursed moon today but all I got was a taste of the blade as it hit and sent me to jail. I guess I will have to do the time looking for one myself.

here is the blade of the abyss

Blade of the Abyss is a Legendary Cursed Blade with a very powerful Inferno Sweep ability, it also has the Blood Fire skill, which makes the weapon stronger as it defeats enemies. In addition, it boosts the wielder's Sweep skill. The sword also leaves behind a red shadow instead of the black shadow that the curse blades normally have.
  • [*]Attack: 93
    [*]Abilities: Inferno Sweep Rank 3, Bloodfire Rank 3, Sweep +3
    [*]Skill Required: Sword 29
    [*]Resale Value: 633g

200px-Abyss.jpg
EDIT (Nov 7, 2010 7:11 PM):
And rose I agree 95 attack is really incredible imagine the damage!
imagine thrust on thunderspine going criticle lol 5k damage followed by a bladestorm a hole combo could quarter neban or remmy's health

I got all of my cursed blades from Tormenta on the Antik server late at nights (10 PM and later EST). I did get the Emerald curse while on the bridge of the Cursed Caverns about two days ago and then got a famed doll like less than five minutes later. So far, I've gotten about six cursed blades (all rare except the Emerald Curse) all from Tormenta. Maybe it's just me but Raven's Cove has given me nothing. :(
emerald curse.jpg

If you go to potco wiki someone posts pics of him getting lots of cursed blades from tormenta he has like 8 cursed blades already like 2 of them are legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back