Legendary Cursed Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya you should, but ravens cove does give famed weapons the 3 of my famed cursed blades were all found at ravens cove in the mine. So it's just luck of the draw.

screenshot_2010-11-16_09-14-45.jpg

I jump servers a lot to get the famed or the famed cursed blades.I got Behemoth last week on my main pirate James Darkhazzard.I get a lot of the weapons in Raven Cove or Tormenta and I use all throwing daggers than just bladestorm them and bam I get some.Can be in any loot drop,one officer my guild got El Patron in a loot pouch and has gotten it 2 times again after.Finally have screen shot.

https://piratesforums.co/file:///C:/Program%20Files/Disney/Disney%20Online/PiratesOnline/screenshots/screenshot_2010-11-16_09-14-45.jpg

WOW! Nice!!!! :excited: Congrats!

You must have good luck too Sarge? I need to find you in the game too so some of it can rub off on me. lol

I got all of my cursed blades from Tormenta on the Antik server late at nights (10 PM and later EST). I did get the Emerald curse while on the bridge of the Cursed Caverns about two days ago and then got a famed doll like less than five minutes later. So far, I've gotten about six cursed blades (all rare except the Emerald Curse) all from Tormenta. Maybe it's just me but Raven's Cove has given me nothing. :(View attachment 347
Its so small and cute !! lol

WOW! Nice!!!! :excited: Congrats!

You must have good luck too Sarge? I need to find you in the game too so some of it can rub off on me. lol

Defiant thank you.Since I have got the Behemoth,I have got 12 famed and 1 cursed fame.I have found alot of fame but sold most(as you can see from screen shot).I just keep the high attack one's and the ones that would be more useful.More than welcome to come weapon search anytime(always Cortevos server in Raven Cove or Tormenta).My lowest attack on sword would be 76 Rare Cursed Barnacle Breaker.I just got Nautilus again in a loot drop(hate getting same weapons 2 times)but I will be keeping it and few others I have 2 of.Never know maybe one day the Mouse will let all of us trade with each other and can pass along to some of you mates.I just got 5 famed yesterday again woot.

Congrats Sarge, that's great. Sounds like you have a really nice collection of weapons. I'm with De though, I would need some of your luck as well.lol

Defiant thank you.Since I have got the Behemoth,I have got 12 famed and 1 cursed fame.I have found alot of fame but sold most(as you can see from screen shot).I just keep the high attack one's and the ones that would be more useful.More than welcome to come weapon search anytime(always Cortevos server in Raven Cove or Tormenta).My lowest attack on sword would be 76 Rare Cursed Barnacle Breaker.I just got Nautilus again in a loot drop(hate getting same weapons 2 times)but I will be keeping it and few others I have 2 of.Never know maybe one day the Mouse will let all of us trade with each other and can pass along to some of you mates.I just got 5 famed yesterday again woot.

Thanks Sarge I might visit that server next time I am online. :D It seems I need some luck. I have not received anything of value lately. I went to Ravens Cove last night and stayed for about 2 hours had many skull chests but the best thing I got was a shiny rock. :facepalm:

I have yet to get rid of any of my famed weapons. I don't know what it is but, I can not part with the blue I have become somewhat attatched to that blue color I guess. lol

I do hope some day the mouse lets us trade that would be great. Like I have said before I would even be happy if we were able to switch weapons between our own pirates. I have pirates I no longer really play that have some great famed weapons on them that I would love to put on the pirate I am always on now.

:(well blow me down way to go mate darn i used to dream of having el patron now its small potatos I want one!!

Yep sarge u do look like ur pirate though Davy also looks like jack sparrow. But we should meet up i really need ur look i have bitter end spine crest and deep water and of course sea fang a clasic

HTML:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cursed_Blade

all cursed here cursed famed rare cursed even legendary cursed
EDIT (Jan 23, 2011 at 10:44 AM):
HTML:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cursed_Blade

all cursed here cursed famed rare cursed even legendary cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back