Legendary Fish Glitch

Maria Daggerhound

Dockworker
I am new to the forums and I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up, but here we go.

If you are legendary fishing - that is, using a legendary lure at the bottom of the ocean trying to get a legendary fish - and you zoom out using the Ocean Eye (6) ability, and then a legendary fish comes, the camera will zoom back in to where it would be during normal fishing and make the legendary fish appear incredibly large on the screen. This happened recently to me with Speedy Lou, and needless to say, it was horrifying. Giant fish are scary enough without them being even giant-er. I'm not sure if this glitch was apparent in POTCO as well, as it was so long ago, but it definitely exists here.

I am new to the forums and I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up, but here we go.

If you are legendary fishing - that is, using a legendary lure at the bottom of the ocean trying to get a legendary fish - and you zoom out using the Ocean Eye (6) ability, and then a legendary fish comes, the camera will zoom back in to where it would be during normal fishing and make the legendary fish appear incredibly large on the screen. This happened recently to me with Speedy Lou, and needless to say, it was horrifying. Giant fish are scary enough without them being even giant-er. I'm not sure if this glitch was apparent in POTCO as well, as it was so long ago, but it definitely exists here.
How interesting, I don't think I ever used the ocean eye at a time when a legendary fish was approaching in either POTCO or TLOPO so I can't speak to whether this glitch was in POTCO or not but I want to check it out when the game is back up.

Back